Call for Consultants, Data and Digital Health
About Palladium - Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world's most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people's lives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion - We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or any other circumstance, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Safeguarding - We define Safeguarding as "the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm". We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
Project Overview and Role:
Palladium is seeking mid-level and senior-level consultants to provide
services in 1) data analytics and use, and 2) digital health, on an as needed
Successful candidates will be immediately
available with at least 30% availability over the next 3-6 months. Consultants
will be responsible for their own workplace. There are no locational
restrictions; however, consultants must have availability between 8am-5pm EDT.
Consultants must have
skills in at least two of the areas listed below and experience in applying
these skills in HIV/AIDS and/or emerging infectious diseases such as COVID-19
- Supporting governments and USAID in data review exercises to enhance evidence-based decision making to improve performance management
- Experience using large data sets including routine clinical HIV, surveillance and commodity for decision making
- Expertise facilitating meetings, gaining consensus, mentoring counterparts
- Advanced skills in statistical analysis using Stata, SPSS, R, SAS, or SQL for the purpose of Advanced skills in using data visualization platforms such as advanced Excel visualizations, Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Geospatial analysis skills using ArcGIS or QGIS
- Data science techniques such as predictive analytics, machine learning, natural language processing and business intelligence, including use of big and non-tabular data
- Experience designing, testing, and implementing information and data management systems, including mobile applications, transactional systems and business intelligence implementations.
- Analysis, design and implementation of country-level health architectures, including knowledge of relevant technical standards for digital health such as ICD10, HL7, SNOMED and OpenHIE
- Experience implementing and adapting global good software products (e.g., DHIS 2, DHIS 2 Tracker, electronic medical records)
- Global digital health project management or policy development experience
Professional competencies required:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a fast-moving and multicultural team while maintaining a client-centered focus.
- Highly detail-oriented and deadline-driven with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills in English; fluency in French, Portuguese or Spanish is a plus
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team and communicate effectively with diverse cultural and professional staff members
should submit their CVs, noting their specific skills and how they map to the
10 skills areas outlined above under "Skills Required."
This call for
consultants does not guarantee work.