Turn your technical expertise, on-the-job experience and great communications skills into a rewarding part-time teaching opportunity. We're expanding our Microsoft instructor force to meet the growing demand for our training programs.
Put your Microsoft experience to use and explore opportunities to teach subject areas such as:
- Instruction of Learning Tree courses following the course outline.
- Assist, as requested, in the marketing of courses to prospective clients by providing technical information regarding course content and technical consulting in the area of client needs analysis.
- Communicate any resource/technical assistance requirements to the appropriate Learning Tree staff.
- Communicate, as required, with onsite client representatives prior to the class to identify any specific client needs, making suggestions for technical content modifications where required.
- Handle all attendee-related administrative matters satisfactorily, prior to, during, and immediately after course completion. Provide feedback to the proper department on any classroom events that may require immediate attention.
- Provide technical reviews of class events where content modification may be required prior to subsequent offerings.
- Conduct technical interviews to qualify new instructor candidates, and mentor new instructors during their candidacy process.
- Set up all required computer equipment for courses. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills and hands-on technical experience and expertise
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Experience implementing virtual networking, intersite connectivity, traffic management, and data protection
- Experience managing Azure Active Directory Identities, Azure storage, and virtual machines
- Experience managing Azure resources by using the Azure Portal, ARM Templates, Azure PowerShell and Azure CLI
- Experience creating a basic Chat Bot
- Experience implementing Web Apps, Azure Container Instances, and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Must demonstrate thorough technical and subject matter knowledge and experience through subject matter interviews, course audits, co-teach events and classroom instructor training
- Must have prior teaching experience,
- Must be available and willing to travel.
We encourage people with disabilities and veteran status to apply. Learning Tree International is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer and participates in the E-Verify program.