|# of Openings
|Category (Portal Searching)
|Position Type (Portal Searching)
Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
Review, prioritize and submit print requests from mainframe/mini/server/desktop according to complexity and urgency. Ensure that the output are quality checked and accurately meet the instructions as submitted.
- Deliver print jobs within established timeframes. Maintain logs of all work submitted and completed including service logs.
- Responsible for minor maintenance of reproduction equipment by solving paper jams; placing services calls and conduct routine cleaning.
- Take meter reading of each duplicating machine on a daily basis. Monitor inventory of print supplies, stock paper and toners.
- Inform clients of estimated completion time, when unclear of instructions, when there is a delay in service or when a specific service cannot be provided. Work with client to resolve complaint to client's satisfaction.
- Help to open and close the print center. Assist in keeping the center neat and professional looking. Assist the Manager with processing of monthly bills. Review logs and other paperwork for accuracy and completeness. Fill in for Supervisor in his/her absence.
- Where high speed, high volume digital publishing printers are used, using printer software, make adjustments to image quality, create folders and directories for print on demand orders. There may be special request by client for specialized type of printing e.g. large paper printing, poster copying, manual/handbook sized printing.
- Prepare monthly production and volume reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges.
May possibly perform any of the following functions at the direction of the Site Manager:
- Send, receive and deliver faxes.
- May be requested to perform document scanning.
- Prepare mail/packages for shipping orders.
- Provide light housekeeping such as making coffee and keeping conference rooms orderly.
- Due to changing technology in office automation, will be required to learn new features and functionalities of duplicating machines, faxes and scanners as introduced at the site.
- May perform some mailroom responsibilities and other duties as directed by Site Manager or Assistant Site Manager.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- 1-5 years experience working directly in a print center.
- Some familiarity with the general job functions, and minimal understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
- Knowledge of machine operations from low to high volume high speed duplicating equipment.
- Proficiency in the use of a variety of reproduction-related equipment & systems (fax, scanner, punches, staplers, inserters, folders, paper cutters, spiral-binding, velo-binders, stitcher and collaters, counters
- Close supervision involving detailed instructions and constant checking on work performance.
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance is a must.
- Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow directives and handle physical demands.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Physical activity required including frequent bending, reaching, lifting and standing in stacking print output into boxes or containers.
- May lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
What We Offer:
Competitive pay & benefits!
Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare employees to advance from within.
A company focused on creating a positive work and client environment.
Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!
Come Join Our Team!
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? We look forward to connecting with you in the future! By joining our Talent Network, you can receive job alerts for new positions that match your skills and experience sent straight to your inbox.