Back to search results
Pre Kindergarten Teacher
| Primrose School|
|dental insurance, life insurance, paid time off|
United States, Indiana, Indianapolis
|November 25, 2023|
IN-46236-Primrose School of Geist
As a Pre-K Teacher at Primrose School of Geist located at 7615 Oaklandon Road, IN you will help young minds explore, discover and understand the world around them. We are now interviewing for a lead-qualified Pre-K teacher to join our team.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Teacher to plan and implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of each child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning approach to teaching and learning
Primrose School of Geist is an accredited private preschool that provides a premier educational child care experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant through elementary-aged school age.
Desired skills and experience:
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by school.
Please find all of the benefits we offer here at Primrose below:
* Competitive pay with annual reviews.
* 8 paid holiday days off a year.
* Sick Pay provided
* 50% off childcare tuition and all fees waived.
* Life insurance, 100% covered by employer.
* Eligibility for a Simple IRA plan (retirement with contributions from the employer).
* Health insurance offered and employer covers 50% of cost.
* Vision and Dental insurance options.
* Aflac discounts for supplemental insurance.
* $25 toward uniforms/swag at each year anniversary
* Entered to win $50 cash each month of perfect attendance
* Apple of Our Eye awards voted for every other month (gift card given to "employee of the month.")
* Paid time off accrued every week! Chances to earn more paid time off each quarter of perfect attendance.
* Principle of Service and Values gifts awarded at each in-service
* Monthly staff appreciation gifts or events to thank our wonderful teachers!
* Early schedules given to teachers based on reliability and seniority
* Paid training and professional development: 35 hours initially, up to 20 hours per year thereafter
* Participation in the Primrose Teachstone CDA program, covering 100% of the costs towards earning a Child Development Associates
* Participation in the TEACH scholarship program, covering most of the cost towards earning an Associates or Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education
Compensation: $14.00 - $19.00 per hour