XcelerateSolutions is currentlyseeking a TechnicalWriter towork as part of a strategic management team to assist, facilitate, or manage business process efforts for a DOJ customer. The successful candidate will have practical experience as a technical writer supporting system development efforts. Come join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented and brightest minds in the GovCon industry.
- Shall carry out research and perform analysis on topics assigned to them
- Shall multi-task and be a self-starter
- Shall fact-check any data collected during the research process.
- Shall possess written and oral communication skills
- Shall demonstrate the ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-pacedenvironment
- Shall possess analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Shall possess familiarity with various writing style guides or project briefs and usethem to develop content for assignments
- Shall demonstrate an excellent command of the English language, especially the rulesof syntax, punctuation, and grammar
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in English, communication, businessadministration or technical writing is desired
- A minimum of four years' experience converting technical information acquired intoreadable, easy-to-understand content tailored to their specific audience is required
- A minimum of four years' experience using word-processing software, includingcontent management systemsarerequired. Microsoft applications is desired
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in McLean, VA, Xcelerate Solutions (www.xceleratesolutions.com) is one of America's fastest-growing companies. Xcelerate's culture is defined by our diversified workforce of dynamic and versatile professionals, supported with growth and development opportunities that contribute to individual and company growth. This strong commitment to our employees has been recognized by our inclusion on the Washington Business Journal's "50 Best Places to Work" list as well as being a "Great Place to Work" certified company with a 4.6 star, and a 99% CEO approval Glassdoor rating. Come find out why Xcelerate Solutions is one of the DC Metro top employers!
Xcelerate Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or expression of another protected characteristic. As part of this commitment to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals, Xcelerate provides reasonable accommodations if needed because of an applicant's or an employee's disability.
Pay Transparency Notice: Xcelerate Solutions will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.