Solvere is seeking a candidate for a full-time Logistician (Provisioning).
- Provide team logistic support services.
- Apply knowledge of logistics best practices and procedures for both government and commercial policies.
- Work with shipyard team to ensure logistic considerations are incorporated into the vessels design.
- Support IPTs representing the product support interests and leads the functional logistics elements teams to complete deliverables on time and on budget.
- Report to the Program Manager and is responsible for the oversight of all product support activities and ensures that each ship logistics requirement are delivered and in compliance.
- Ability to operate within a short lead time and changing requirements.
- Must have at least 5 years' of experience working Integrated Product Support and sustainment programs required.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have mastery of Microsoft Word and Excel, and familiarity with Military Documentation Standards.(MILSTDS) also required.
- Have an extensive background in Provisioning, Configuration Management, RCM Level II development, ship logistics, design interface support, and training are highly desired.
- Previous U. S. Coast Guard.
- RCM Level II certification is plus.
- Experience in US Coast Guard FLS, ACMS, CGLIMS is a plus
- None - Pass a NACI Background check
About the Company Visit
Solvere Technical Group is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.