Could you be our next Material Handler at Paoli Hospital?
Why work as a Material Handler with Main Line Health?
- Make an Impact! In your role as a Material Handler, you will be a key component of our team ensuring staff has the supplies and equipment needed to deliver superior patient care. You will distribute inventory items and equipment to user areas maintain designated inventory levels as well as respond to requests for equipment in a timely and respectful manner.
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is eligible for up to $6,000 per year based upon your Full or Part-Time status.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to 120 hours of paid time off per year based on your Full or Part-Time status. We also offer a number of employee discounts to various activities, services, and vendors... And employee parking is always free!
Position: Material Handler
Shift: 2p-10:30pm M-F with weekend and holiday rotation
1. Previous Supply Chain experience in a healthcare facility preferred or inventory general inventory experience.
2. Knowledge of Medical-Surgical supplies preferred.
3. Ability to utilize the computerized inventory management system required.
High School Diploma / GED required.
- Requisition ID: 2200000K
- Employee Status: Regular
- Benefit Eligibility: Full-Time Benefits
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Pay Range: $15.05 - $23.31
- Job Grade: 203