about the position...
The Service Technician provides support to Power Design projects by performing electrical work within a specified region. This individual installs and repairs wiring, fixtures and equipment as needed.
here's what we're looking for...
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance when required, diagnosing and resolving any issues as they arise.
- Ensure that all work adheres to contract scope and specifications; job site safety and security; and Power Design's values, policies and procedures.
- Provide superior customer service, developing customer relationships on a regular basis.
- Provide weekly status updates on warranty calls, small projects and service work, service tickets, labor requirements and material requirements.
- Work as an electrician on a designated job site when not answering service calls or performing maintenance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- OSHA 30 certification preferred.
- Skilled electrician with at least five years of electrical service experience required; ten years of related experience preferred.
- Active Journeyman or Masters electrical license required.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and construction safety requirements.
- Experience with office software required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word and Outlook preferred.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently.
- Must be willing to travel as required.
- Demonstrate and uphold all the core values of Power Design, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
At Power Design, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Power Design believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is paramount to our success as a national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool nationwide