Enovis Corporation (NYSE: ENOV) is an innovation-driven medical technology growth company dedicated to developing clinically differentiated solutions that generate measurably better patient outcomes and transform workflows. Powered by a culture of continuous improvement, global talent and innovation, the Company's extensive range of products, services and integrated technologies fuels active lifestyles in orthopedics and beyond.For more information about Enovis, please visit .
In April of 2022, Colfax, which includes orthopedic leader , separated from ESAB Corporation and rebranded to Enovis. In recognition of our successful history of growth and innovation, the distinctive "O" in our new Enovis logo was deliberately carried over from our Colfax logo as it represents continuous improvement - a cornerstone of our business's success that will continue at Enovis. Enovis is poised to become one of the world's leading medical technology companies.
Solution Architect-Finance and Accounting
Working as part of the Enterprise Architecture team, the solution architect proactively and holistically leads and supports EA activities that guide the development and management of a portfolio of solutions to support the creation of integrated solutions to enable business operations, and seamless, digital experiences for our employees, customers, and patients. These solutions enable Enovis' future-state business capabilities and drive the organization's targeted business-outcomes. Solutions include projects, products, systems (including applications, technologies, processes, and information), shared infrastructure services and shared application services.
He/she has a deep understanding of Enovis' business goals, objectives, business outcomes, business capabilities, value-streams, and business processes. The solution architect provides the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to support the development of technology solutions to ensure that solutions meet business needs and align with architectural governance and standards. He or she creates deliverables for managing the organization's portfolio of "to be" and "as is" solutions - including systems (applications, processes, and information), shared infrastructure services, and shared application services and components to enable and drive targeted business outcomes.
With a strong background in Oracle Financials, the Finance and Accounting Solution Architect position serves as a senior, internal principal analyst designing advanced technical solutions for the Finance, Accounting, and FP&A areas. The position will work closely with the business and the extended IT team to design and implement technical solutions to support the Finance Organization.
He/she plans, conducts and directs the analysis of complex, company-wide, business problems relating to systems.Provides strategic and technical guidance to identify, evaluate and develop systems or automated processes.Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change.Transforms strategic company architecture and design principles into specific systems requirement and specifications. Provides solutions that meet business requirement and are cost effective.Prepares specifications for system changes.Re-engineers technical processes and systems for greater efficiencies with positive impact to business operations.
Reports To: Senior Director, Enterprise Architecture
- If resides in Dallas Texas - Hybrid (Onsite | Remote) Lewisville, Texas HQ
- If resides in Delaware - Hybrid (Onsite | Remote) Wilmington, Delaware
- Fully remote option is available candidates outside these 2 locations
- Chief Digital and Information Officer
- IT Leadership Team
- Corporate and Business Unit Finance Leaders (CFO, VPs Finance, Treasury, etc)
- Other Functional Leadership (Privacy, Legal, etc)
- Strategic Vendor Partnerships
Minimum Essential Requirements:
- 15 years experience with 7+ years of experience in a leadership or principal consultant position implementing Oracle, specifically the Finance modules: GL, AP, FA, AR, AGIS, SLA, Cost Accounting and iReceivables, and Oracle EPM.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information-technology, engineering, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, platforms, and processing environments
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Good understanding of product management, agile principles and development methodologies and capability of supporting agile teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact, and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt
- Experience developing architecture blueprints, strategies and roadmaps
- Experience delivering presentations to senior-level executives and technical audiences
- Experience in MedTech or Life Sciences industry required
The Solution Architect will demonstrate competencies across four key dimensions:
Translates Business Strategy into Solutions Architecture
Leads Solutions Design and Analysis
- Understands business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state) and determines corresponding enterprise system designs and change requirements to drive the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Understands emerging technology trends within Finance and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Translates business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives and documents all solution architecture design and analysis work.
- Analyzes the technology industry, competitors, and market trends, and determines their potential impact on the enterprise.
- Provides deliverables like standard definitions, reference models and architecture designs to help the architecture review board (ARB) assess the impact of new and ongoing technology investment on the business and IT estate.
- Acts as a consultant on a broad range of technologies, platforms, and vendor offerings to drive targeted business outcomes.
Orchestrates Solutions Delivery
- Leads evaluation, design, and analysis for the implementation of a solutions architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities, value-streams, business requirements and enterprise standards.
- Apply business process and system expertise to bring forth leading practices in the areas of Finance, Accounting and FP&A: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Chart of Account design/setup, Product Costing methods, Financial Reporting, Sales/VAT taxation, Consolidations, Financial Planning / Forecasting / Analysis
- Creates architectural designs to guide and contextualize solution development across products, services, projects, and systems (including applications, technologies, processes and information).
- Creates reference architectures focused on detailed design principles, decision points, detailed APIs, major systems and dependencies between business and IT.
- Manages and develops the architecture for a broader scope of projects or products, working closely with application architects that manage and design architecture for a single project or product or initiative.
- Analyzes the business-IT environment (run, grow and transform the business) to detect critical deficiencies, legacy, and technical debt, and recommends solutions for improvement (systems of record, differentiation, and innovation).
Facilitates and Collaborates to Deliver Business Outcomes
- Designs and directs the governance activities associated with ensuring solutions architecture assurance and compliance.
- Defines the principles, guidelines, standards, and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision.
- Facilitates the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
- Supports product managers in EOL (end of life) product decisions to maintain, refresh or retire products, services, or systems (including applications, technologies, processes, and information).
- Develops a roadmap for the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from future to current state (as defined by the solutions architecture).
- Monitors the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Identifies the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures, or culture) and financial impact of the solutions architecture.
Extensive knowledge of the Finance modules within the Oracle EBS R12 Application
- Works closely with the program management office (PMO) to ensure the execution of plans corresponds with what is being promised throughout the project or product lifecycle.
- Works closely with the product owners and product managers to ensure a robust architectural runway that can support future business requirements throughout the product lifecycle.
- Provides consulting support to application architects within agile teams to ensure the project or product is aligned with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Consults with application and infrastructure development projects and products to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify projects to accommodate the solutions architecture.
- Supports a community of practice (CoP), guiding and helping agile teams, product owners, and application architects to align with the overall enterprise architecture governance and assurance.
- Thorough knowledge of the core financial design within Oracle, including an understanding of the design of ledgers, Legal Entities, Set of Books, Subledger accounting rulesExperience with Asset Tracking, Install base and their integrations to GL and SLA
- Experience with Financial reporting and consolidation tools such as Hyperion Financials Management and EPM
- Ability to identify the gaps in standard Oracle and come out with simple and effective solutions with minimal customizations
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle e-Business architecture and the ability to quickly diagnose and solve user reported and system issues
- Knowledge of 3rd party applications utilized in conjunction with Oracle such as AP automation applications and their integration with oracle
- Knowledge of various aspects of an enterprise technology architecture like business, information, data, network, and security
- Knowledge of information principles and processes
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting
- Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as waterfall, spiral, agile software development, rapid prototyping, incremental, synchronize and stabilize, and DevOps)
- Understanding and knowledge of IT standards and controls
- Excellent understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network architecture
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizational and technical and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with developers in an in-and-out outsourced environment
- Organizationally savvy, with the ability to navigate organizational politics.
- Skilled at influencing, guiding, and facilitating stakeholders and peers with decision making.
- Ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to translate future-state business capabilities and requirements into solution architecture requirements
- Ability to propose and estimate the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to solve business problems and propose solutions
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Trusted and respected as a thought leader who can influence and persuade business and IT leaders and IT development teams.
- Technology neutral: remains unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor choice, and is more interested in results than personal preferences
- Displays intellectual curiosity and integrity
- Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcomes
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and lead cross-functional teams
Competencies and Behaviors Needed
- Exceptional communicator all employee levels including senior executives.
- Strong proponent of Enovis values and behaviors
- Drives continuous improvement.
- Effective at building relationships and trust.
- Fact-based problem solver
- Strong collaboration skills across functions and business platforms.
- Comfortable working in global matrix organization.
- Results-oriented with the ability to make decisions and to follow-through on programs and policies which have been developed.
- Bias for action; sense of urgency; self-starter; moves with speed.
- Focus on delivering results and continuous improvement.
- Agile mind; quick on one's feet.
- Prioritizes for maximum impact.
- Good at synthesizing data and distilling key points.
- Insightful, deductive reasoner, fact-based problem solver.
- Influencing and driving performance without authority.
- Leadership with humility.
Time is Our Most Precious Commodity
- Drives the vital few versus the trivial many, acts with an extreme sense of urgency
- Sets clear priorities and focuses on the work that will best achieve commitments
- Manages workload efficiently and effectively
Drives Both Strategic and Day to Day
- Seamlessly operates across the strategic and tactical
- Manages challenges well; solves problems effectively and can lead change with speed
- Can dive deep into detail to support root cause analysis, yet understands big picture
Tough-Minded Commitment to Results
- Takes accountability; does what it takes to deliver what is promised
- Ensures short-term results and sustains long-term performance
- Exemplifies a working leader; owns initiatives; delegates effectively yet retain visibility into how work gets done
Creates a Winning Atmosphere
- Fair, decisive, and motivating; fosters followership
- Inspires & aligns teams by setting clear goals, celebrating wins, and transparent communications
- Actively coaches others; gives and receives feedback openly
Collaboration and Influencing
- Builds consensus with associates using a genuine, respectful give-and-take approach, where decisions are shared
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Enovis provides equal employment opportunities based on merit, experience, and other work-related criteria and without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, age, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. We also strive to provide reasonable accommodation to employees' beliefs and practices that do not conflict with Enovis policies and applicable law. We value the unique contributions that every employee brings to their role with Enovis.
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast, Chattanooga, CMF, Compex, DonJoy, ProCare, Exos, Dr. Comfort, DonJoy Performance and DJO Surgical.
For additional information on the Company, please visit www.DJOglobal.com.
DJO is a growing subsidiary of diversified technology leader Colfax Corporation
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.