PB Change Management is accountable for the success of all implementation and ongoing projects globally in the Private Banking market unit. The team provides project management, configuration, data migration, system integration, subject matter expertise, training and business lead support.
What you'll do:
- Provide input to the Program Manager in the development of the detailed Project Schedule
- Provide domain expertise in operational, application or technical areas
- Perform assigned project activities/tasks according to plan
- Work with client project team participants, when applicable, towards completion of tasks outlined in the Project Schedule and project stage deliverables
- Contribute & participate in project status reporting per schedule
- Identify & escalate project issues and risks to Program/Project Manager
- Assist in the resolution of defects and issue items
- Ensure validation of success criteria for project stages
- Contribute & participate in testing/validation stages of project including:
- Trial Conversions
- Dress Rehearsals
- Model Office
- Live Static/Financial Conversion
- Post Conversion Support.
- Post Mortem
- Coordinate business readiness planning & assessment
- Work with client to establish readiness 'metrics' criteria
- Coordinate client 'readiness' for all business units including Administration, Investments, Trading, Tax, Middle and General Operations.
- Evaluate effectiveness & success of testing in Model Office environment during Dress Rehearsals.
- Rate/evaluate client project teams for risk assessment of readiness (ratings are green/yellow/red)
- Work with client to develop & execute Model Office and Dress Rehearsal test scripts
- Coordinates PSI Release notes specific to HTS to Client including Client Operations
- Manage operating model definitions and coordinate with Data Capture and Configuration leads for implementation
- Serve as SEI Wealth Platform System subject matter expert for operational & front office workflows/procedures review
- Review the creation/updating of workflows/procedures and coordinate with Training
- Coordinate and provide input to Trial /Model and Dress Rehearsal Gameplans
- Coordinate and facilitate Business Requirements with Client and SEI SME's and Product Managers
- Support Configuration Set-Up for Operational Design
Specific HTS Operational Business Lead Responsibilities
- Assist Client in the creation and management of the Custody/ Mutual Fund/Cutover migration plan
- Provides post conversion support as required including daily conference call to discuss position reconciliation exceptions with client.
- Assists client with research on current Custodians for domestic & Global assets
- Domestic & Global Operations experience and knowledge for Marketable assets the following areas in RTM, GTX,
- Custody Account and Nostro Setup/Maintenance
- SME in how all the data in a custody account drives downstream SWP processing.
- Specific impact of setting up omni-override funding nostros for new client/currencies
- House Account Setup and Linkage Ownership
- Trade Confirm Processing and Autopend (Trade Admin)
- Trade & FX Processing and Settlement (Global and Domestic)
- SWIFT Messaging, RTM & GTX
- Familiarity of all message types that re supported by HTS clients and ensuring SWIFT infrastructure is in place for each trial/environment
- Streetside Settlement this is new to SWP - no longer in QTZ for HTS clients
- Reconciliation of Asset Positions- assistance with Client in understanding and researching of items through settlement and specific to major custody extracts for DTCC, Fed & NSCC- HTS clients use outside Reconciliation systems
What you bring to the table:
- 15 years work experience; Majority of which in implementation and other client facing roles
- Demonstrated knowledge of the financial services industry products and solutions
- Self-Starter - ability to independently manage responsibilities with limited
- Strong relationship management skills with client project teams
- Conversion project experience
- Strong technical proficiency and communication skills
- Ability to commit to 25% travel
What you can expect from us:
We are a technology and asset management company delivering on our promise of building brave futuresSM-for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. Whether you're in one of our global offices or remotely contributing your talent, our culture encourages collaboration, spurs creativity, and inspires the courage to unlock opportunities that help us realize our fullest potential.
Without people, it's just work, so we take pride in caring for our employees and clients. We understand the importance of integrating work and life because finding harmony in your professional and personal activities is key to achieving fulfilment.
And inclusion isn't just a buzz word for us-it's at the core of our commitment to driving our collective success. We ask employees to bring their authentic selves to do their best work every day. It's the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and ideas that help us deliver the solutions that solve for our clients' most complex challenges.
Six core values are the foundation of SEI's culture. Care for our clients, communities, investors, and each other drives our commitment to these values.
Courage: We think and act like owners, embracing risk to drive growth for our clients and company.
Integrity: We do what we say and act with transparency (because it's the right thing to do).
Collaboration: We work with each other, our clients, partners, and communities to solve problems that matter.
Inclusion: We nurture an environment of respect and belonging where people are empowered to be themselves.
Connection: We build lasting relationships through which we learn, grow, and succeed.
We have Fun.
Does your brave future include professional growth, mastering new skills, and cultivating meaningful connections? Come build it with us, and join our community.
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more...
After 50 years in business, SEI is a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our Oaks, PA office encompasses an open floor plan and numerous art installations designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and that a healthy, happy, and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. At SEI, we're (literally) invested in your success. We offer our employees paid parental leave, back-up childcare arrangements, paid volunteer days, education assistance and access to thriving employee networks.