When you step into SEI - anywhere in the world - you know you're not inside a traditional financial services company. We have no offices. Our open innovation spaces spur creativity, the provocative artwork inspires conversation, and the flexible work-life balance drives personal and professional growth. We are a place to inspire your work, build your voice,and grow your community. We're different. And we're proud of i
SEI's Investment Management Unit (IMU) Team ...
The primary responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager will consist of acting as the primary liaison between writers, subject matter experts, designers and Compliance reviewers in order to facilitate timely completion of investment communication projects. According, the role will involve project management (daily project initiation, oversight and tracking) of marketing projects from conception to completion.
This position requires a highly organized individual who can balance many tasks while remaining laser focused on deadlines. You need to be a great communicator and a great listener and have the ability to build strong working relationships with those around you. Process is a big part of what we do and this position requires someone who is process oriented and is always striving for better, faster, smarter solutions to the challenges associated with creating and delivering high-quality content.This role will work closely with the teams in the US, UK and Canada to ensure that all projects are completed accurately and delivered on time. The Senior Project Manager will guide all projects through each phase of development, providing regular updates to interested parties. This position reports to the Managing Director of Investment Communications and is based in Oaks, PA.
What you'll do:
This role will oversee the production investment-related content from start to finish, including:
- Prioritize projects with internal teams
- Create and manage daily/weekly production schedules, monitor project timelines and scheduling to ensure on-time completion
- Perform copyediting and proofreading functions while material is being laid out and formatted (occasional content writing)
- Post content to our internet site
- Notify interested parties via email to a variety of global offices
- Oversee campaign logistics, proactively thinking through all required deliverables and present the project lead with recommended action plans for facilitating seamless execution
- Work alongside Legal and Compliance to ensure that all marketing materials are approved before distribution.
- Distribute content via internally-managed intranet site.
- Serve as primary owner of that site.
- Strong Senior Project Manager with a least 7 years of experience
- A strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
- Communication and listening skills
- A basic understand of mutual funds, exchange-traded funds and other investment offerings.
- The ability to communicate clearly in writing
- Self-motivated; Organized Project Manager
- Flexible, analytical and comfortable with change
- Experience with Workfront and Adtrax is a plus
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more...
For over 50 years, SEI is a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our Oaks, PA office encompasses an open floor plan and numerous art installations designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and that a healthy, happy, and motivated workforce is key to our continued success. At SEI, we're invested in your success. We offer our employees paid parental leave, back-up childcare arrangements, paid volunteer days, education assistance, and access to thriving employee networks.
SEI is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience. Exempt position, not overtime eligible.
Benefits include healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription, wellness, EAP, FSA), life and disability insurance (premiums paid for base coverage), 401k match, tuition reimbursement, commuter benefits,11 paid holidays/year, 21+ days paid time off/year pro-rated, 15 days paid parental leave, discounted stock purchase plan, and investment o