The Supervisor of Partner Investment oversees a team of Partner Investment Specialists and manages the day to day functions related to partner programs and funding. This role is also responsible for the coaching and development of the team to ensure customers have an extraordinary experience when working with CDW on their investment plans and strategies. This Partner Investment Supervisor helps to aligns partners to CDW's comprehensive go-to-market sales, marketing and incentive programs. The Partner Investment Supervisor provides recommendations and visibility to key business stakeholders, as well as reporting and analytics to enable attainment of all vendor funding objectives including but not limited to: cooperative advertising, volume incentive rebates, compensation reimbursement, and sales incentives income. They also manage the day to day operational efficiencies of CDW's investment tools. This role works directly with CDW's PPM, Marketing, Sales and Finance organizations. In addition, this role also works directly with partners.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Meet or exceed financial results specific to the roles function and area of responsibility.
- Identify and lead projects that drive operationally efficiency and productivity in defined area of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain all onboarding and training curriculum for the team.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience with both internal and external customers.
- Coach and develop team to proficiently position CDW investment opportunities to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure teams deliver clear and concise program results tied to CDW's investment opportunities to both internal and external customers by the deadlines assigned.
- Provide regular forecasts, programs results, and project updates to leadership.
- Successfully work through challenges with internal and external stakeholders by listening, problem solving, and making recommendations for a mutually agreed upon outcome.
- Conduct regular feedback, coaching, and performance reviews throughout the year.
- Maintain close working relationships with CDW Category Managers and Directors.
- Interfaces with internal CDW departments to build effective relationships and programs between CDW and our partners.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree + 4 years' work experience in sales, marketing, finance product and partner management, OR 8 years of work experience in sales, marketing, finance, or product and partner management
- Prior experience coaching and mentoring others
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to effectively interact and present to all levels of stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Strong conflict resolution skills with the ability to be persuasive
- Proven track record of driving results
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Proven ability to multitask effectively and see projects through from inception to completion
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Passion for developing and coaching coworkers
- Previous experience in the technology industry
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.