Join our team as a PRN (as needed) PBX Operator in Albuquerque, NM.
Fulfilling your purpose begins here:
People First, Always. Here's how we take care of our people:
- Competitive salaries, support teams and growth opportunities.
Your team is bigger than your department:
- Lovelace Medical Center is an acute care hospital with 263 licensed beds, providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, stroke care, radiology and oncology services.
- We believe healthcare is a team sport and every player has something to contribute. We show compassion, celebrate differences and treat one another with respect.
- Receives and transfer incoming customer call and provides other support services to include but not limited to paging staff, assisting with general information, and providing after hour phone services.
- Provides general information to customers over the telephone.
Enters and maintains information within databases and systems and ensure information is updated and accurate.
Responds to emergency calls and alarms in accordance to policies, procedures and regulations.
- Takes ownership of assignments; other duties as assigned or requested.
Communicates and listens effectively with internal and external customers; effectively understands instructions and shares knowledge.
Cooperates and interacts with supervisors, peers, other departments, and all customer groups demonstrating our commitment to "service".
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Ability to communicate effectively
Ability to work independently
Basic computer skills
Six (6) months related experience