Essential Job Functions
- Clean vehicles for pre-paint preparation.
- Clean, wax and/or buff vehicles post-repair.
- Clean and vacuum the vehicle interior post-repair.
- Maintain daily maintenance of shop area to include but not limited to empty trash cans, sweeping floors, disposal of unwanted parts, assist in cleaning the paint booth, and organizing tools and equipment.
- Maintain parking lot and grounds to ensure a professional presentation.
- Secure all vehicles and related keys.
- Strong, consistent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability communicate.
- Positive, can-do attitude with the desire to work in a team setting.
- Comply with all JHCC safety rules, guidelines and standards.
- Must be able to perform all physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Compensation Range:: $14- $16