Program Assistant - Top Secret
Xcelerate Solutions is seeking a Program Assistant to support the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency's Entity Vetting (EV) Division's Business Analyst Unit. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting a multi-functional team conducting various business assessments of cleared facilities, including FOCI Analysis, risk mitigation assessments, and corporate reporting/legal compliance as part of the full life cycle of the Facility Clearance (FCL) process, and coordinate, compile, and report on team-wide production outputs. Come join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented and brightest minds in the GovCon industry.
Top-Secret or able to pass appropriate background investigation
- Support companies to implement FOCI mitigation plans
- Support tracking of all work and timelines within entity vetting operations
- Develop, track, and report out on relevant activities on an Integrated Master Schedule
- Support modification to the EV system of record to enhance workload management
- Identify or develop better ways to track specific data for discrete EV units
- Identify operational insights to generate efficiencies
- Support the production, delivery, and reporting of project/program metrics
- Coordinate project and program scheduling across team to ensure operational milestones and metrics are achieved
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Business, finance, accounting, economics, market research, or related field
- Required: 1-3 years' experience in business analysis (e.g., identifying trends, patterns, anomalies)
- Required: 1-3 years' experience in applying analytical standards to business analysis data
- Desired: 1-3 years' experience in risk & business analysis, competitive intelligence, commercial due diligence, finance, or mergers and acquisitions.
- Desired: 1-3 years' experience using commercial and/or government, proprietary business, databases to conduct corporate analysis (e.g. Marigold, Panjiva, Bloomberg, Factiva, LexisNexis, Factset, Capital IQ, Thomson Reuters, Dunn & Bradstreet, Dow Jones, etc.)
About Xcelerate Solutions:
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in McLean, VA, Xcelerate Solutions (www.xceleratesolutions.com) is one of America's fastest-growing companies. Xcelerate's culture is defined by our diversified workforce of dynamic and versatile professionals, supported with growth and development opportunities that contribute to individual and company growth. This strong commitment to our employees has been recognized by our inclusion on the Washington Business Journal's "50 Best Places to Work" list as well as being a "Great Place to Work" certified company with a 4.6 star, and a 99% CEO approval Glassdoor rating. Come find out why Xcelerate Solutions is one of the DC Metro top employers!
Xcelerate Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or expression of another protected characteristic. As part of this commitment to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals, Xcelerate provides reasonable accommodations if needed because of an applicant's or an employee's disability.
Pay Transparency Notice: Xcelerate Solutions will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.