Xcelerate Solution is seeking a Communications Management Analyst to support telecommunications initiatives for a DoJ customer. This position requires prior experience with SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat products to be successful in this role.
Active Top Secret
- Provides general support for the program communications and service management
- Engages with user community and develops good communications fostering effective use of and support for communication technologies
- Manages SharePoint content, drafts newsletter content, develops user aids, and assists with organizing user and support content
- Requires 3 years of experience developing diverse and effective user-oriented communication tools.
- Must demonstrate proficiency supporting activities related to duties, including maintaining proficiency in Microsoft Office 2013 products and newer.
- Must be proficient and maintain proficiency with typical enterprise tools provided on FBI networks.
- Must be able to effectively use SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat products.
About Xcelerate Solutions:
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in McLean, VA, Xcelerate Solutions (www.xceleratesolutions.com) is one of America's fastest-growing companies. Xcelerate's culture is defined by our diversified workforce of dynamic and versatile professionals, supported with growth and development opportunities that contribute to individual and company growth. This strong commitment to our employees has been recognized by our inclusion on the Washington Business Journal's "50 Best Places to Work" list as well as being a "Great Place to Work" certified company with a 4.6 star, and a 99% CEO approval Glassdoor rating. Come find out why Xcelerate Solutions is one of the DC Metro top employers!
Xcelerate Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or expression of another protected characteristic. As part of this commitment to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals, Xcelerate provides reasonable accommodations if needed because of an applicant's or an employee's disability.
Pay Transparency Notice: Xcelerate Solutions will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.