Enovis, is recruiting for a Field Inventory Specialist located inAustin, Texas.
In this Field Inventory Specialist role you will be responsible for ensuring we have accurate counts of our inventory. You will review and count inventory both at our distribution center as well as our field sales teams. When you identify discrepancies, you must document it according to company protocols, work to find the source of the inaccuracy, and find ways to reduce or eliminate future inventory errors. You will be expected to produce and deliver weekly auditing reports to your supervisor.
- Coordinate and execute field inventory audits by visiting off site distributors and hospitals
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies to facilitate a strong period close
- Analyze and adjust inventory for quarterly write offs
- Research inventory history to close out RMAs
- Experience with ERP systems, logistical systems, and standard operating procedures.
- Must have experience in supply chain, logistics, or sales operations.
- Up to 50% travel during certain months
- Ability to maneuver tight spaces and lift up to 50 lbs
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in coordinating and managing loaner inventory, just-in-time inventory, and consigned inventory redistribution amongst multiple field-based inventory locations.
- Data savvy with comprehensive understanding of Excel and report building is strongly preferred.
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast, Chattanooga, CMF, Compex, DonJoy, ProCare, Exos, Dr. Comfort, DonJoy Performance and DJO Surgical.
For additional information on the Company, please visit www.DJOglobal.com.
DJO is a growing subsidiary of diversified technology leader Colfax Corporation
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.