||Student Organizations & Customer Service
||Student Work Study or Student Hourly
||Center for Multicultural Engagement and Inclusion
||Student Engagement and Wellness
With direction from professional staff in the Center for Multicultural Engagement & Inclusion, the Student Organizations and Customer Service Manager will facilitate the registration process for student organizations through RoadrunnerLink as well as assist in planning, coordinating and implementing a comprehensive range of support services to registered student organizations. The Student Organizations and Customer Service Manager plays a significant role in providing strong customer service to fellow students, faculty and staff by performing a wide range of clerical and general office support services. The Center for Multicultural Engagement and Inclusion (
MSU Denver is looking for student employees interested in expanding identity and cultural awareness, inclusion, and multicultural education at
MSU Denver. Candidates share our commitment to ongoing learning about social justice, systems of power and privilege, intersectionality of identity, and empowerment
Under the supervision of the Associate Director and with direction from other professional staff, specific
responsibilities include the following areas:
* Oversee and manage the registration process for student organizations on RoadrunnerLink.
* Provide excellent front desk customer service to students, faculty, and staff
* Provide full receptionist /phone & email coverage for the office and follow-up service for
* Facilitate and promote student organization officer trainings (online)
* Assist students and visitors with questions on student organizations or departmental
* Manage and process form submissions on RoadrunnerLink
* Work with other members of the Student Organization Team to streamline Student
Organization policies, procedures and paperwork in the interest of increasing student
* Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
* Assist in office and general duties including phone coverage, participation in staff meetings &
retreats, writing reports required by professional staff in a timely manner, staffing tables at
CMEI events, committee meetings, basic office tasks, and other duties as assigned
* Assist with student organizations Corporate card checkout
* Semi-monthly meetings with each program within the office to gain knowledge for customer
* Manage calendars and Office conference room reservations
* Manage and track the resource room (i.e. button maker, snow cone checkout, etc.)
* Update front desk manual as needed
* This position requires an individual who is responsible, adaptable, a logical problem solver, organized, and a team player.
* Must possess excellent customer service skills, effective verbal and written communication skills, and phone etiquette with a positive "can-do" attitude.
* Must be professional and reliable.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook), campus policies and procedures, familiarity of campus departments and locations.
* Experience with student organizations, training, teaching, or serving in leadership positions is useful. Self-starters and well-rounded individuals who enjoy working in a high energy, high traffic environment will make ideal candidates.
* Candidates will have a
GPA of 2.0 or above, an interest in supporting the mission of the
CMEI, and a commitment to ongoing learning about social justice, systems of power and privilege, intersectionality of identity, and empowerment.
* Must be punctual and reliable to communicate timely via email, phone, and in-person.
* Willing to actively participate in
CMEI programming and further develop leadership skills.
* Must be in good standing (e.g. academic, financial aid) and currently enrolled at
||Open Until Filled
Available to work 15-25 hours per week during the semester, and a commitment to attending training and leadership development activities.
MSU Denver offers temporary, non-benefit eligible employees sick leave. The sick leave is accrued at a rate of 1 hour for every 30 hours worked, not to exceed a maximum of 48 hours in a calendar year.
|Special Instructions to Applicants
The health and safety of students, faculty, staff, and our prospective teammates are our highest priority.
MSU Denver is requiring all employees to be fully immunized with an approved Covid-19 vaccination. As an institution, we are required to have proof of vaccination or a request for an exemption on file for all employees. Additionally, it is optional to wear a mask at all institutions on campus.