| Builders FirstSource
United States, California, San Diego
3250 Sports Arena Boulevard (Show on map)
|February 07, 2024
Sports Arena CA Home Center - 3250 Sports Arena Blvd (92110), 3250 Sports Arena Blvd, San Diego, California, United States of America
Wednesday, May 3, 2023
The Dixieline Lumber and Home Centers are conveniently located throughout San Diego County, offering both homeowners and contractors complete customer service. Our sales staff can help select the proper hardware, tools and supplies needed for just about any project. Today, Dixieline Lumber & Home Centers is owned by Builders FirstSource, the largest supplier of building products, prefabricated components, and value-added services to the residential construction market in the U.S.
Assists with overseeing and directing daily activities of the retail store operations; ensuring a high level of service to the customer with a focus on meeting sales goals. Opens and closes store as scheduled.
* Assists in the daily operations of retail sales, quotes/estimates, material take offs, generating purchase orders, pricing, and product delivery.
* Maintains quality of retail floor including signage, proper pricing, inventory selection and level and promotional displays, verifying special advertised merchandise is in stock and properly signed and priced.
* Coordinates product knowledge training to sales personnel and customers. Ensures all credit and check cashing procedures have been followed.
* Assists with compliance for loss prevention program, including security, safety and maintenance of equipment, vehicles and property.
* Investigates and resolves customer issues regarding order processing, deliveries, system inventory, pricing discrepancies and determines appropriate corrective action.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and five (5) years retail or sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Builders FirstSource, we offer competitive, affordable benefits designed to make life better for you and the people you love. Our goal is simple - provide great plans that help you and your family to live happier, healthier and more secure lives. To view all our benefit offerings click here.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214)765-3990 or email:. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
Share this job: