AHEAD builds platforms for digital business. By weaving together advances in cloud infrastructure, automation and analytics, and software delivery, we help enterprises deliver on the promise of digital transformation.
At AHEAD, we prioritize creating a culture of belonging, where all perspectives and voices are represented, valued, respected, and heard. We create spaces to empower everyone to speak up, make change, and drive the culture at AHEAD.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate based on an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We embrace all candidates that will contribute to the diversification and enrichment of ideas and perspectives at AHEAD.
The Service Account Manager drives all aspects of the AHEAD Managed Services customer relationship. The Enterprise Service Account Manager is also responsible for coordinating the interaction of key AHEAD customers with the AHEAD Managed Services team and AHEAD Service Desk. As such the Enterprise Service Account Manager is expected to be the primary point of escalation and coordination between the AHEAD Services organization, the AHEAD Client Director, and the customer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Acts as a customer advocate
- Results driven and customer focused; "Get things done - Make things happen".
- Primarily responsible for ensuring that customer Service Level Agreements / Service Level Objectives are met.
- Responsible for coordination of renewing Managed Services contracts starting 90 days prior to renewal.
- Grow existing contract values by cross-selling and up-selling existing contracts.
- Build a strong relationship with key customer staff, client director team, and Managed Services teams and management
- Ensure reports are provided to an agreed schedule or on request, including: incident management, account performance, and service unit billing reports.
- Leads onboarding activities for new Managed Services customers
- Set expectations of service quality, availability, and timeliness with the client.
- Drives process improvements that increase customer satisfaction
- Work with the client and Managed Services teams to identify and manage service improvement activities.
- Translate and drive prioritization of customer requirements into service and project requests.
- Be an active member of the change advisory board and ensure all changes are assessed, approved, communicated, implemented and reviewed in a controlled manner.
- Report, communicate, and update relevant stakeholders on service operations.
- Understand and be aware of the application of hardware and software technologies (and changes) relevant to customer environments.
- Assist with the development and improvement of the services organization.
- Leads and manages recurring Technical Assessments
- Participates in business reviews with the customer and the AHEAD sales team
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations
- Manage Root Cause Analysis and process and participate in Priority events as needed
- 5+ years of relevant IT Service Account Management experience
- ITIL Foundation Certification desired
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- ServiceNow experience is a plus
- Good understanding of IT Service Management processes and procedures
- Good understanding of IT Project Management principles and techniques
- Good ability to manage change and engage team members
- Good ability to provide direction and leadership to others
- Good facilitation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage and escalate client issues
- Ability to react and adjust priorities of tasks
- Comfortable in communicating and interacting with C-level customer stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Office:
- MS Word - must be able to create and modify documents
- MS Excel - create and modify pivot tables, manipulate data, create charts and graphs
- MS Power Point - create and modify presentations
- Undergraduate degree and 5+ years relevant experience preferred
Through our daily work and internal groups like Moving Women AHEAD and RISE AHEAD, we value and benefit from diversity of people, ideas, experience, and everything in between.
We fuel growth by stacking our office with top-notch technologies in a multi-million-dollar lab, by encouraging cross department training and development, sponsoring certifications and credentials for continued learning.
We understand that you have a life outside of work. That's why we offer paid time off, paid company holidays, and a great benefits program including maternity/paternity leave and much more!
Please note that although some job posting are indicated as remote, it is solely for the purpose of the posting. It is company policy for employees within thirty miles of an office to be in-office at least 2 days per week.