Limited Time $3,000 Signing Bonus Offer!
Xcelerate Solutions is seeking a Background Investigator to work in tandem with the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) and our IC customers to help secure the trustworthiness and integrity of the United States Government's workforce by delivering high quality National Security Background Investigations.
Remote CONUS. Preference given to candidates in the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia (DMV), Denver, Colorado Springs, San Antonio, Albuquerque locations.
Active Top Secret
- Conduct comprehensive face to face interviews with subjects, employers, associates, references, and other knowledgeable individuals and review appropriate records to obtain facts to resolve all material issues in a case or to establish the background, reputation, character, suitability, or qualifications of the subject under investigation
- Review appropriate records to obtain facts to resolve all material issues in a case or to establish suitability, or qualifications of the subject under investigation
- Document all information and submit a detailed report of investigation within a strict required timeline
- Conduct efficient and accurate investigations and to meet quality, timeliness, and production metrics
- Maintain a steadfast commitment to program mission in support of national security initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree or 1-2 years of progressive work experience supporting DCSA background investigations
- A current driver's license, reliable personal vehicle, and willingness to extensively travel locally on a daily basis dependent on assignment location
- A home office equipped with high-speed internet and a cell phone; laptop provided by government customer
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, such as typing detailed, extensive, and lengthy reports
- Position requires candidates to have completed the National Training Standards course
- Opportunities available for multiple level candidates based upon qualifications
As a condition of your employment, per the DCSA Background Investigation contract you must complete the New Hire Credential syllabus and pass the final exam with at least an 80% to work on the DCSA contract. You cannot retake the final exam. Should you be unable to meet this requirement your employment will be separated.
- In addition to the typical demands associated with working in an office environment this position requires long periods of standing, walking and typing
About Xcelerate Solutions:
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in McLean, VA, Xcelerate Solutions (www.xceleratesolutions.com) is one of America's fastest-growing companies. Xcelerate's culture is defined by our diversified workforce of dynamic and versatile professionals, supported with growth and development opportunities that contribute to individual and company growth. This strong commitment to our employees has been recognized by our inclusion on the Washington Business Journal's "50 Best Places to Work" list as well as being a "Great Place to Work" certified company with a 4.6 star, and a 99% CEO approval Glassdoor rating. Come find out why Xcelerate Solutions is one of the DC Metro top employers!
Xcelerate Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or expression of another protected characteristic. As part of this commitment to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals, Xcelerate provides reasonable accommodations if needed because of an applicant's or an employee's disability.
Pay Transparency Notice: Xcelerate Solutions will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.