The Marketing Insights Analyst will report into the Revenue Operations- Marketing Operations team and is responsible for moderately complex analyses and reports for Commercial management. This role will work with marketing and sales to ensure we have accurate data, develop the right metrics, and standardize the reports and processes. In addition to this, the ideal candidate will help prepare and analyze trends in order to help advise the Commercial teams.
May be assigned analyses in support of organization's annual budget process, expense/service fee/staffing forecasts, or statistical reporting. Participates in determining objectives of assignments. Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
The ideal candidate will have high energy and work ethic, be a team player, and have a desire to learn about the business.
This role can sit in our Lewisville, Texas Corporate HQ or Houston office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Will have ownership over revenue sales related marketing metrics and reporting. Will work to drive transparency into how revenue is performing, where our strong points are and where the business needs to put additional focus / questions to understand why we may not be performing.
- Prepares weekly, monthly detailed product/customer/marketing reports to support financial decisions and evaluate opportunities to growth the Foot and Ankle Business
- Prepares complex financial models that provide insights into customers buying patterns, foot and ankle market share opportunities, Medical Education performance and overall portfolio performance.
- Reviews and analysis of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts as well as monthly operating results. Will play a key role in the annual budget process.
- Develops and implements dashboards as well as ad hoc reports and analysis in an effort to provide action-oriented insights for the Commercial Leaders
- May have specialized responsibilities for one of the following: sales analytics, customer segmentation, product portfolio evaluations
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, or related field
- 1-3 years' experience in related field required
- Medical Device experience a plus
- Ability to adapt quickly and make an impact in a rapid paced organization
- Knowledge of PowerPivot and PowerBi
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and experience in ERP systems
- Strong attention to detail and quantitative analytical
- Ability to operate independently and collaboratively within a team
- Effective planning and organization skills
- Ability to work and/or lead multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to identify variances and trends
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Ability to present information to management concisely and confidently
- Ability to write standard reports that clearly communicates findings and methodologies
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast, Chattanooga, CMF, Compex, DonJoy, ProCare, Exos, Dr. Comfort, DonJoy Performance and DJO Surgical.
For additional information on the Company, please visit www.DJOglobal.com.
DJO is a growing subsidiary of diversified technology leader Colfax Corporation
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.