Location: US Remote, Alpharetta, GA preferred
PDI Technologies, Inc. resides at the intersection of productivity and sales growth, delivering powerful solutions that serve as the backbone of the convenience retail and petroleum wholesale ecosystem. By "Connecting Convenience" across the globe, we empower businesses to increase productivity, make more informed decisions, and engage faster with their customers.
PDI is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Sustainability Solutions team working in a growing and diverse data environment. This position plays a critical role at PDI and for both existing and prospective clients to realize the potential of their data in establishing and achieving their sustainability goals. Leveraging this rich and vast amount of data to help uncover insights to drive business decisions in the areas of sustainability, efficiency, marketing, and understanding consumer behaviors are a few of the highlights of this position.
The candidate will be able to leverage their cross-functional analytical skills coupled with relationship development for both PDI and its clients; and will need to apply those practices daily. Mastering the relationship between client data, industry data and the needs of the stakeholders will be an important element for this position. The successful applicant will be joining an open and diverse team with a can-do attitude, and a strong desire to make an impact.
What You'll Do:
The overarching responsibilities for this role are (i) own the data relationship with clients and their PDI Sustainability Services Product Manager, (ii) understand and analyze clients' data to provide valuable insights, and (iii) serve as the in-house expert on data processing, management, analysis, and reporting.
- Lead all data initiatives and analytical projects for Sustainability Services and its clients.
- Help clients best utilize their data to answer key business questions around sustainability.
- Develop expertise on each clients' individual business needs and identify ways to create and deliver value-add analyses.
- Oversee all monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc reporting for clients, internal teams, and audits.
- Create reports and dashboards for clients and internal teams that deliver insights and actionable recommendations.
- Define data requirements for new client onboardings by working closely with both the client and the internal business development teams.
- Work with clients and with the help of internal teams to mitigate any potential concerns or issues involving their data.
What you Need:
- Bachelors' degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field plus 3-5 years of professional experience in an analytical and/or client-facing role, preferably in the retail, CPG, or sustainability industry.
- Proven superb written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills and a passion for problem solving.
- Phenomenal organizational skills and one who naturally thrives in a multi-tasking environment with the ability to effectively manage priorities with limited oversight.
- Advanced in Excel, Access, and Power BI (or similar).
- Working SQL knowledge learned through past work experiences or coursework.
- Familiarity with various statistical methods such as regression and factor analysis.
- Experience designing, analyzing, and reporting customer and market-based surveys for clients and business development.
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player with an opportunistic and self-starting mindset.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage effective immediately
- Fully flexible remote work environment
- Matching Group Retirement Savings Plan
- PTO effective immediately
- Full access to Linked-In Learning
- Quarterly self-investment allowance for personal and professional development, health and wellness, entertainment, travel, charitable giving, tech, travel, etc.
- Strong culture that values authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
At PDI Technologies, diversity is embraced as one of our key values. We are committed to cultivating an environment that is safe, welcoming, and inclusive for all individuals. PDI Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We agree not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.