Product Support Coordinator B - 2nd Shift
Location : IRVINE, CA, United States
Job Family : Manufacturing
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Feb 2, 2023
Job ID : 38176
Back to Search Results
Apply Now > Save Job Job Saved
Military Flight Controls Division
- Supporting aircraft worldwide, Parker Aerospace's Military Flight Controls Division (MFCD) provides primary and secondary flight control systems that make flight possible. Tested, proven and trusted in commercial and military applications for decades, MFCD provides precise position-control actuation solutions for military aircraft across the United States and with foreign partners.
- The division's JetPipe(R) electrohydraulic servovalve (EHSV) technology is used across commercial and military aircraft around the world. Headquartered in Irvine, California, the Military Flight Controls Division is the global leader in fly-by-wire flight control systems and lectrohydraulic products and offers the world's most advanced motor design capabilities for flight controls.
- With direct guidance in a team environment, responsible for performing a variety of product support duties following well defined procedures and processes in one or more of the following functions: raw stock, parts identification, shipping, receiving, stockroom, stock handling, clean operations, parts handling, etc.
- Receive incoming raw stock and verify material against documentation for identification and accuracy of quantity. Load and unload trucks and move raw material to the proper location. Identify and code raw material and operate saw to cut stock to dimensional specifications. Issue jobs per schedule and update shop floor, MRP and other systems.
- Identify parts using simple and proper identification methods and equipment indicated by the traveller and/or blueprint. Lay out exact dimensions and locations on the parts for identification markings.
- Prepare parts and/or materials to assure safe handling for shipment including the completion of the necessary paperwork and shipping records and maintenance of a shipping log. Prepare packaging per specifications for shipment including computer input for necessary labels, forms and shipping records.
- Receive shipments at receiving dock and forward materials to the appropriate team. Weigh or count incoming/outbound parts or materials.
- Receive material, check and identify parts by type or part number. Prepare parts for storage and place stock in proper location as directed. Select parts from stock to fill orders according to parts lists. Perform cycle inventory count. Maintain and access necessary records utilizing a computer.
- Using various cleaning and degreasing methods, clean and remove oil and contamination from parts and equipment according to proper procedures and specifications. Oil parts to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Following traveller/route sheet instructions, move parts between functions or teams using a forklift or other moving devices. Package or repackage parts to prevent damage during movement or handling. Request and stage tooling required to support team schedules. Audit material storage areas to support inventory location and count accuracy.
- Observe all safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Perform other related responsibilities.
- High school diploma or general equivalency required.
- One year product support or related experience or demonstrated ability to perform described position responsibilities.
- General knowledge of computer terminal operations.
- May be required to operate moving equipment and saw equipment and meet OSHA safety qualifications.
- May require forklift operator certificate.
- Must demonstrate manual dexterity.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to read and understand related forms and specifications.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others and be a participative team player.
Please note that the salary range information is only applicable for California. Compensation is based on a variety of factors, candidate experience, qualifications, location as well as market and business considerations. Pay Range: $20.10/hour - $31.10/hour.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This position is subject to meeting export compliance eligibility requirements.
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor")
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Save Job Job Saved