Production Worker - Wire Winder (Rigid 3rd shift)
Location : ALLIANCE, NE, United States
Job Family : Manufacturing
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Jan 4, 2023
Job ID : 38180
Back to Search Results
Apply Now > Save Job Job Saved
The Wire Winder job is located in Alliance, NE. This is a third shift position in the Rigid value stream.
1. Conduct spot check of wire in the market and at the machines.
2. Order necessary wire by communicating with material handler using the Raw Material Requisition.
3. Gauge wire randomly utilizing a thickness gauge.
4. Understand how to correctly set meter footage, traverse and check beak size.
5. Use a hoist in a correct and safe manner to move spools of wire.
6. Monitor and run wire winding machines.
7. Identify and eliminate known defects.
8. Prepare and complete necessary paperwork.
Education required/ preferred:
High School diploma or GED
Production work preferred but not required
1. Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
2. Basic knowledge and use of hand tools
3. Sound decision making skills
4. Good math, reading, writing skills
5. Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
6. Mental and visual acuity for production of quality product
7. Strong trouble shooting skills
1. Basic computer skills - Microsoft Office package
2. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Ability to work well in a team environment
Employee must pass Pre-employment screening
Founded in 1917, Parker Hannifin Corporation is a $14.3 billion, global company.
With annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2019, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Parker's engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world's greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
("Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor")
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Save Job Job Saved