Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos and the 363rd ISRW currently has an opening for a Plans and Program Manager to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the Air Combat Command Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Major Command.
The applicant will be responsible for executing the planning and programming activities of the 363 Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Wing (ISRW) Plans and Programs (XP) directorate. The applicant will be responsible for executing the planning and programming activities of the 363 ISRW/XP directorate. This includes short and long-range plan reviews, reprogramming activities, technical reviews, requirements reviews, organizational structure and resource analysis. The applicant will advise the XP director on policy, requirements, and programmatic matters. Therefore, the applicant must be knowledgeable of Intelligence Community (IC) missions, operations and capabilities. The applicant will work closely with both internal and external organization to accomplish the 363 Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Wing (ISRW) mission.
- Directs complex and cross functional planning, manpower, and resource projects.
- Designs final reports, decision briefs, and assists in development of trend/analysis reports.
- Generates analyses, position papers, documentation, and briefings in response to programmatic requests from the Plans and Programs (XP) director and Wing staff.
- Facilitates the selection of key strategic priorities for the 363 ISRW and defines objectives and actions required to achieve them.
- Coordinates with staff, subordinate groups and squadrons, NAF, Air Combat Command (ACC), Joint, DoD, support contractors, and other agencies as required to complete planning activities.
- Evaluates and provides input into strategic organizational planning, higher headquarters requirements development, and project implementation matters related to transition or other planning.
- States requirements to support Wing responsibilities regarding 363 ISRW targeting/GEOINT, analytical, and SOF ISR support activities and products.
- Responsible for collecting, adjudicating, and advocating requirements to the MAJCOM corporate structure for funding consideration.
- Develop, evaluate, and apply Wing-level guidance and provide oversight for ACC & HQ AF-level instructions and directives.
- Provides support to senior leaders. Adapts implementation plans as necessary to changing senior leader plans and priorities.
Note: This is a contingent job posting for vacancies as they arise within the program.
- Bachelors degree and 15 years of experience OR a Maters Degree and 10 years experience . Practical ISR experience may be considered in lieu of a degree .
- A minimum of 12 years' Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance, andReconnaissance (ISR) experience with at least 5 years' Joint / AF targeting, analysis, and SOF ISR experience.
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance single-scope background investigation.
- Knowledgeable of financial and budgetary methods, practices, procedures, regulations, policies, and processes which affect the use of program and related support resources.
- Must have Air Component or MAJCOM-level staff experience.
- Must be familiar with Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process.
- Must have understanding of targeting and analysis at Air Force unit and AOC levels.
- Must have ability to effectively organize and analyze information, produce professional reports, position papers, and decision documents.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing
- Must have ability to resolve issues and problems.
- Must be able to travel as required (20%).
Pay Range:Pay Range -
- Completion of senior officer or senior enlisted professional military education desired.
- Active duty as U.S Air Force officer/SNCO in ISR related position.
- Experience in overseas operations (e.g., OIR, OEF, OOD, etc.) is highly desirable, to include ISR support to Special Operations Forces (SOF).
- Knowledge of Air Force or Joint Lessons Learned program.
- Knowledge of MAJCOM, Air Component, and AOC analysis and targeting/GEOINT operations, production, and processes.
- Knowledge of Strategic Planning Documents to include National Defense Strategy (NDS), National Security Strategy (NSS), National Military Strategy (NMS), Joint Strategic Capabilities Plan (JSCP) and the current HAF/A2 Flight Plan.
- Familiarity with Air Combat Command's Global Integrated Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (GIISR), Core Function Lead Integrator (CFLI), and ACC/A2 Capability Working Groups (CWGs) roles.
- Familiarity with the DOTMLPF-P process.
- Exposure to Military Construction (MILCON) process.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.