The Foot & Ankle division is a growing and dynamic team that is looking for a motivated candidate that is willing to jump start their career. The successful candidate will perform various activities to manufacture orthopedic products. These activities include, but are not limited to, deburring, assembly, laser marking, cleaning / passivation, tool crib maintenance, product inspection on the manufacturing floor, and participation in improvement related activities.
Are you looking for a shop that is clean and air conditioned? Join this great medical manufacturing team which has a 2nd shift position (Monday through Friday).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for in-house cleaning, passivation, and anodization of manufactured products
- Maintains cleaning, passivation, and anodization equipment maintenance and repair logs
- Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specification, using precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, height gauges and gauge blocks
- Documents inspection results by completing applicable inspection reports and logs
- Participate in quality control/assurance related activities
- Perform equipment maintenance activities as required
- Responsible for deburring metal parts by means of hand finishing, equipment assisted deburring, polishing, etc.
- Responsible for laser marking devices to drawing specifications
Required Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years' experience in deburring
- Mechanically inclined
- Worked in a manufacturing environment
- Willing to learn
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast, Chattanooga, CMF, Compex, DonJoy, ProCare, Exos, Dr. Comfort, DonJoy Performance and DJO Surgical.
For additional information on the Company, please visit www.DJOglobal.com.
DJO is a growing subsidiary of diversified technology leader Colfax Corporation
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.