Job posting has expired
| Universal Health Services
United States, Texas, Edinburg
1102 West Trenton Road (Show on map)
|November 28, 2023
Answers incoming calls to the hospital switchboard promptly in a professional manner. Monitors and responds to hospital alarms systems according to procedures. Is knowledgeable of and able to respond calmly to emergency situations, alarms, and codes. Announces codes according to policies and procedures. Transfers to appropriate destination and performs overhead paging as needed.
1. Good verbal communication skills in English and Spanish required.
2. Minimum of 2 years operator experience preferred.
3. Communication and computer operation skills required.
4. One to two years of medical/healthcare business office experience preferred.
5. Excellent customer service skills required.
6. Must demonstrate commitment and adherence to STHS's Compliance Program and Code of Conduct through compliance with all policies and procedures, the Code of Conduct, attendance at required training and immediately reporting suspected compliance issue(s) to the Compliance Officer.
EDUCATION / LICENSURE:
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. Complete the CPI training within 6 months of hire and maintain certification thereafter.
3. BHC Only-Must obtain Satori Alternatives to Managing Aggression (SAMA) certification within 90 days of starting unit orientation. CPI is not required for BHC.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.