Participates in accredited Clinical Pastoral Education training program and peer groups within the organization. Provides supervised chaplaincy care to patients, families, and staff to address religious and spiritual needs.
- Participates in accredited training program and peer groups under the direction of the Chaplain Educator; provides supervised chaplaincy care to patients, families, and staff in assigned hospital area or to specific faith groups.
- Receives and responds to requests for chaplaincy care in timely manner; visits and provides support to patients, families, and staff, as needed.
- Offers and provides ritual, sacramental, and worship opportunities.
- Provides support during stressful situations, critical incidents, and death notifications.
- Promotes interdisciplinary approach to chaplaincy care by participating in team meetings, rounds, institutional committees, etc.
- Participates in department administrative activities in accordance with institutional policies and procedures.
- Coordinates clergy and pastoral visitors from religious community.
- Maintains required records and reports of chaplaincy activities.
- Participates in related Performance Improvement practices.
- Operates with direct guidance and work assignments are generally straightforward and of moderate complexity.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).