Location: US Remote, Dallas preferred
PDI Technologies, Inc. resides at the intersection of productivity and sales growth, delivering powerful solutions that serve as the backbone of the convenience retail and petroleum wholesale ecosystem. By "Connecting Convenience" across the globe, we empower businesses to increase productivity, make more informed decisions, and engage faster with their customers.
The Customer Service Representative will be primarily responsible for providing support to our members. The mission for Customer Service Representativeis to help to members to resolve their questions and complaints with the highest level of courtesy, urgency and efficiency. The person in this role will be utilizing their deep knowledge of our clients' payment and loyalty programs and collaborating with many teams internally.
The perfect candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills, as well as have passion for learning new information daily.
- Monitor email queue and handle member inquiries and questions
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with members and work to establish a positive rapport with every person
- Follow up to member inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated customers into long term members
- Work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new programs
- Work with the Management Team to stay updated on product and program knowledge, and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Work with confidential customer information and demonstrate highest levels of integrity
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Track and report to the management on systemic issues and provide insight on trends
- Participate in additional training courses when needed
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 1-2 years of experience in a helpdesk/call center environment preferred; any customer service is a plus
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred)
- Highest sense of integrity and discretion required
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and strong alliances across the organization
- Willingness to learn every day, do it fast and use knowledge appropriately
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Individual should be technically literate and possess analytical thinking skills
- The employee must have the ability to work various shifts should the business need arise
- Proficiency with MS Office and good typing skills (min. 40 wpm)
- Provide a positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner
- Solid organization and work prioritization skills
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus
- Care to go a great job and desire to grow professionally
Schedule will vary based on client needs.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage effective immediately
- Fully flexible remote work environment
- Matching Group Retirement Savings Plan
- PTO effective immediately
- Full access to Linked-In Learning
- Quarterly self-investment allowance for personal and professional development, health and wellness, entertainment, travel, charitable giving, tech, travel, etc.
- Strong culture that values authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
At PDI Technologies, diversity is embraced as one of our key values. We are committed to cultivating an environment that is safe, welcoming, and inclusive for all individuals. PDI Technologiesis an Equal Opportunity Employer. We agree not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.