Assists in planning, organizing, and managing the Emergency Medical Institute program operations. Coordinates the educational initiatives. Ensures Instructor coverage for scheduled classes.
- Facilitates sessions of complex programs and less complicated courses.
- Prepares assessment materials, coordinates examinations and evaluation tools; schedules classes and faculty assignments.
- Maintains adequate inventory of training equipment and materials for classes.
- Implements customer-centered service improvements; facilitates the curriculum according to published instructor and student guides.
- Incorporates evidence-based research into educational plans and nursing practice.
- Participates in the process to identify candidates to attend educational sessions and coordinates the scheduling of these sessions between participants, instructors, and facility leadership.
- Participates in the development of all educational materials necessary to stimulate participants and meet their individual and departmental needs.
- Coordinates and evaluates instructors on an ongoing basis according to external standards; maintains policy updates and updates course material as appropriate.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Associate's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future. When determining a team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).