Location: US Remote
What you'll need:
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent ability to communicate and engage with a wide variety of audiences while applying analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment and balance multiple competing priorities with minimal supervision
- Ability to network and collaborate effectively and build relationships among business leaders within a broad, multi-function organization
- Demonstrated experience with project management principles; aptitude for understanding issues and developing solutions to overcome obstacles
- Broad understanding of functional organization and business plans
- Knowledge and experience with quantitative tools and techniques for planning, scheduling and controlling projects
- Clear and concise verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Smartsheet, and other project management tools
- 5+ years as lead project manager on projects involving quote-to-cash, procure-to-pay, or business process improvement
About the job:
PDI Technologies is seeking a Project Manager for the Business Systems team. The Project Manager oversees the full project lifecycle for strategic business systems projects, including large-scale business process, data quality, and technology platform initiatives. In this role, you will work closely with all key functional leaders on high-visibility/high-value projects of wide-ranging impact; therefore, excellent communication and collaboration skills as well as strong initiative and the ability to work independently are keys to success.
What you'll do:
- Own and lead a portfolio of several projects running concurrently, applying a structured methodology and project management approach
- Drive initiatives that contribute to business priorities, ensuring key projects have clear success measures and operational plans
- Collect and provide business requirements for project initiatives, develop roadmap, and work closely with leadership for prioritization and execution
- Prepare and lead workshops and working sessions to facilitate the development of solution strategies
- Effectively communicate throughout the project lifecycle and influence the adoption of change
- Evaluate project performance and identify and mitigate project risks
- Provide project status reports
Why PDI Technologies?
PDI Technologies, Inc. resides at the intersection of productivity and sales growth, delivering powerful solutions that serve as the backbone of the convenience retail and petroleum wholesale ecosystem. By "Connecting Convenience" across the globe, we empower businesses to increase productivity, make more informed decisions, and engage faster with their customers.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage effective immediately
- Fully flexible remote work environment
- Matching Group Retirement Savings Plan
- PTO effective immediately
- Full access to Linked-In Learning
- Quarterly self-investment allowance for personal and professional development, health and wellness, entertainment, travel, charitable giving, tech, travel, etc.
- Strong culture that values authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
At PDI Technologies, we are committed to cultivating an environment that is safe, welcoming, and inclusive for all individuals. PDI Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We agree not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.