Xcelerate Solutions is seeking a WebApp Developer Sr., who will work with the DHS Federal Protective Service (FPS) to support the full design, development, integration, testing, training, and deployment of an agency-wide, automated revenue management system (RMS) to increase operational efficiencies, improve data quality and reporting, and develop business intelligence and customer service capabilities. Come join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented and brightest minds in the GovCon industry.
Public Trust Eligibility
- Lead or participate in Agile Sprints to elicit, identify/refine, document, and develop requirements for the automated RMS
- Support the documentation of preliminary design for each incremental release and develop user stories for implementation
- Conduct or participate in sprint planning reviews with government and stakeholder personnel
- Implement SecDevOps practices to increase the integrity, reliability, and security of the RMS design and development
- Apply agile best practices to manage requirements backlogs, tasks, issues, and defects
- Lead or participate in daily scrums with government, stakeholder, and team staff to synchronize activities
- Incrementally code, build, construct, and configurate a testable software solution that meets government operational and system performance parameters
- Support the development of the dev environment to enable continuous integration; the application and database layers; and the training environment
- Develop or prepare final design artifacts including technical specifications, design diagrams, user guides, O&M manuals, and installation guides
- Prepare and execute test plans; report all results to relevant stakeholders
- Develop and deliver comprehensive training to enable users to develop the skills requisite to effectively operate the RMS
- Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust suitability determination
- Must have knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principals, application architecture, and design patterns
- Must have experience with DevSecOps
- Must have knowledge ofUnit Testing or testing frameworks
- Must have 5+ years' experience in Agile software development
- Experience developing and deploying applications in a Kubernetes environment
- Proven experience successfully implementing RESTful API-based applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in McLean, VA, Xcelerate Solutions (www.xceleratesolutions.com) is one of America's fastest-growing companies. Xcelerate's culture is defined by our diversified workforce of dynamic and versatile professionals, supported with growth and development opportunities that contribute to individual and company growth. This strong commitment to our employees has been recognized by our inclusion on the Washington Business Journal's "50 Best Places to Work" list as well as being a "Great Place to Work" certified company with a 4.6 star, and a 99% CEO approval Glassdoor rating. Come find out why Xcelerate Solutions is one of the DC Metro top employers!
Xcelerate Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or expression of another protected characteristic. As part of this commitment to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals, Xcelerate provides reasonable accommodations if needed because of an applicant's or an employee's disability.
Pay Transparency Notice: Xcelerate Solutions will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.