Senior Engineer, Network Architecture
|# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
|Employment Type (Portal Display)
Provides technical architecture, support, and guidance for the enterprise LAN and WAN network infrastructure. Instrumental in successful implementation of new or updated network components, and transition to IT Operations.
Design, scope, implement and guide ongoing network modernization work
- Supports documentation surrounding, standards, network design, best practices, and future state
- Provide input into HLD, LLD, RCA, MSD, MOP, and run-book and Implementation plans
- Escalation point for network related issues on a global scale, maintaining SLA's for security and reliability
- Provide solutions to enhance network performance, security, and stability
- Design, engineer and implement automation solutions around Load Balancers, Firewalls, IPAM, and related network infrastructure
- Support efforts to expand cloud DC network footprint, while integrating existing on premise DC technologies
- Act as technical lead on various network projects, system upgrades and conversions, as well as support related projects and tasks; create and maintain documentation for all network systems.
- Produced detailed network documentation
- Lead evaluation and testing of technologies being considered for Atlas Air.
- CCIE Encor, CCNP Encor, Cisco DCACI, or equivalent CCIE Level Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science , Engineering, or related technical field preferred
- 2+ years' experience in a senior level capacity providing guidance and advisement for: networking and datacenter architectures. Including but not limited to: networking protocols, network design, firewalls, load balancers, and wireless type initiatives.
- 5+ years' experience in the implementation and support of large network systems, including DC network, routers (NAT, Multicast, WAN, MPLS, access lists, etc.), switches and firewalls (such as Cisco ASA)
- ACI (Spine-Leaf) experience required
- SD-WAN, SD-ACCESS experience
- Knowledge of networking technologies Routers, Switches, Firewalls, F5 Load Balancers, Wireless and protocols such as all our favorites and BGP, QoS, Multicast, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, RADIUS/TACACS+, 802.1x
- Encryption and tunneling technologies including VPNs, IPSec, MACsec and GRE
- Understanding of Network /Systems Management Products, such as, Orion, Cisco Prime, etc.
- Experience with load balancers, SSL/VPN and IPAM solutions a huge plus (F5 LTM, Citrix NetScaler, Juniper Secure Access, Infoblox)
- Network Automation experience preferred(Ansible, Python, etc.)
- Experience with network design or support of public cloud infrastructure: AWS, Azure, GCP preferred
- Cisco DNA Center Experience preferred
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement