If you have Manufacturing Engineering experience, we welcome the chance to speak with you.
We are offering a sign-on bonus that is 75x your currenthourly rate!
If you are invited to interview, we want to help pay your gas with a $25 gift card for your visit.
On a typical day you will demonstrate experience applying Design of Experiments to solving manufacturing issues, six sigma green or black belt training is required. This position is for a hands-on, practical engineer, who is adept at working with other engineers, technicians, and machinists in solving problems and documenting solutions.
BSME with manufacturing concentration or equivalent,A record of progressively increasing responsibilities and accomplishments and prior technical management experience in a high volume, precision manufacturing environment.
Skills we are looking for:
- Provide technical support to turning, milling, grinding, deburring, assembly, machine repair, heat treat, ball manufacturing, and pressed metal departments.
- Devise methods to rework discrepant material.
- Generate and maintain product routings, process drawings, and time standards.
- Design, select, manufacture, and maintain tools and fixtures.
- Select, qualify, and implement capital equipment.
- Review manufacturability of new products.
- Oversee development of new manufacturing processes.
- Manage multiple projects related to yield improvement, new product development, new customer requirements, safety, ergonomics, and new machinery.
- Provide qualified technical support resources during multiple shifts.
- Set appropriate priorities in response to highly dynamic and diverse requirements from other departments, suppliers, and customers.
- Generate CNC programs and select tooling for turning and milling.
- Support manufacturing and assembly departments in meeting shipping goals
- Individual is to have the following minimum vision rating in at least one eye either corrected or uncorrected:
- Near vision: Snellen 14/18 or better (20/25 or better), Jaeger type 1 at 12 inches or greater, Ortho-rator 8 or equivalent.
- Color vision: Average or normal (4 of 6 responses on Titmus, B & L, or AO testing machines, or satisfactory response when tested with Ishihara or pseudoisochromatic plates
- Must be able to understand and perform to quality standards, methods, usage of inspection devices and reporting as required
- Able to understand gaging requirements; good math skills are necessary
- Able to set up multiple machines in a fast paced environment
- Able to be flexible and respond to the changing needs of the organization
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
In addition, we offer you:
- Great benefits including health, dental vision, 401(k) retirement contributions and tuition reimbursement
- Career advancement
- Generous paid time off
- A learning environment
At NHBB you will findgreat people, great work,anda great future.
NHBB offers employment regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. For more information about NHBB, visit .