Client Service Representative/Sales
|parental leave, short term disability, 401(k)
United States, North Carolina, Raleigh
|February 29, 2024
About the job
At BGSF, our primary goal is to make a difference in people's lives by connecting the right individuals with the right opportunities. Throughout our history we have worked tirelessly to cultivate a supportive, energetic environment where employees can expand their skill sets, grow in their careers, and have fun doing it! So, is BGSF the right place for you?
Tell me more
Work/life balance is a top priority at BGSF, both in policy and in practice. Our leadership team not only instated the following policies to support our employees' lifestyles, they also consistently encourage staff maintain this balance. These benefits include:
**Please note: if you are not in Raleigh, but are planning on relocating please send me a note directly and indicate this. Thank you!
What you'll do
The Client Service Representative (our Sales Training Program) will be responsible for generating relationships with qualified client contacts that have a need for our service offerings and play a critical role in our overall business development strategy. In this role you will have the opportunity to learn all of the aspects to be successful selling our services, and grow into a Client Service Manager role.
* Assist in building and developing relationships with decision makers (mid-level executives, directors, CIO's, Project Managers, CTO's, Controllers, VP of Finance, CFOs) through phone conversations utilizing supplied target prospect lists
* Apply product and industry specific knowledge and expertise to bring new business and technology insights to clients
* Identify project-based staffing needs at target companies as well as existing clients
* Participate actively in sales strategy meetings
* Effectively communicate via telephone in a high-volume environment
* Ensure client satisfaction through ongoing communication and feedback
* 1 year of sales experience preferred
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Driven by the potential to make uncapped income
* Must be able to work in a team environment and contribute as a positive piece of the BGSF team while maintaining a high volume of outbound phone calls
* Must have effective, enthusiastic, and well-developed presentation skills
* Need to be competitive and self-motivated
* Should have a passion for technology and how it impacts businesses (particularly in Accounting & Finance)
* Needs to be a results-oriented team performer with the motivation and skill to build rapport with decision makers to assist in driving the sales process to meet long and short-term goals
We are committed to OUR VALUES - OUR G.I.I.F.T (Growth, Integrity, Innovation, Fun, Teamwork).