This is a temporary role that has potential to become a regular, full time position
The Graphic Designer position is responsible for designing marketing collateral for print, electronic, and web-related projects-while closely following the firm's brand guidelines. The position also assists other firm departments with various projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Update and maintain the Winston brand across all marketing materials, including brochures, PowerPoints, flysheets, experience pieces, and sponsorship ads.
- Assist business development practice teams with layout and creation of infographics for proposals, pitch books, and presentations.
- Create e-communication campaigns for varying internal and external audiences, including Briefings & Blogs, Special Events, Conferences & Seminars, and Attorney Announcements.
- Work with business development and other administrative departments to develop branding for special events from initial concept to final production, including but not limited to, invitations, handouts, multi-media presentations, signage, and swag.
- Produce and maintain organizational charts, maps, graphs, and timelines for various legal practice groups.
- Work with the marketing communications team on special projects related to the website and social media.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related discipline required.
- Three plus years of experience in the design field in a professional services environment required.
- Strong layout and composition skills with a clear understanding of design aesthetics.
- Ability to ensure consistency with the firm's brand identity, and maintain graphic standards in collateral across all platforms-print, electronic, and web-related.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work across multiple platforms and tools for projects as assigned.
- Aptitude for working both collaboratively and independently, depending on situation.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamically changing environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of industry-standard design programs on a PC platform.
- Adobe Creative Suite including: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
- MS Office applications including: PowerPoint and Word.
- Positive and motivated attitude with a passion for design and an eagerness to grow as a designer.
- Educational background in Marketing or Communications
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Motion graphics and/or video experience.
We value diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled (EOE=Equal Opportunity Employer) #LI-DC2 #LI-REMOTE