CPI Security, a leader in the security and automation solutions industry, is looking for positive minded and motivatedOutside Sales Representatives (Residential) to join our growing team! These motivated individuals will design, present and sell our award-winning security and home automation solutions and will schedule in-home sales consultations through lead generating and prospecting activities using company provided tools. As an Outside Sales Representative (Residential Sales), you will lead our mission to make every day safer for our community by working directly with customers to identify and meet their security and automation needs. This is a fantastic opportunity to earn an uncapped, performance-based income with benefits and bonuses while providing valuable service to our customers.
This is more than "just a sales job" - it's your chance for a fulfilling and purpose-driven career that provides opportunities for growth, stability, and competitive pay and benefits.
What's In It For You!
- Aggressive pay that includes a competitive 40k base + uncapped commissions. BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR INCOME!
- PLUS upsell commissions, PLUS, incentives, prizes, awards, contests, PLUS trips fully paid for top performers annually, PLUS career mobility.
- New Hire Ramp-Up program.. WE BELIEVE IN YOU!
- Company fuel card, company equipment provided (i.e. iphone, ipad)...WE INVEST IN YOU!
- Comprehensive and on-going training when you start, includes leadership development.THIS IS MORE THAN A JOB!
- Engaging and fun company culture that's made up of diverse people.Aggressive employee referral program - WORK WITH FRIENDS!
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities.CPI partners with organizations that share our mission to save and improve lives, particularly focusing on underserved communities.
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-termdisabilityand life insurance options.
- Company paid holidays, floatingholidayand paid time off (PTO).
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match.
- Education assistance - we encourage & support our employees who want to improve their skills and further their education for advancement.
- Eligible for free monitored security system after 90 days.
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards(luxury gift at 10, 20, and 30-year anniversary)
- (CHARLOTTE ONLY) Talk about perks! An on-site state of the art corporate fitness facility, onsite cafe, coffee/smoothie bar, walking trail, pickleball court, basketball court and a dedicated Fitness Director (Charlotte, NC).
- Effectively communicate CPI Security's value, product vision, and capabilities to potential customers
- Self-generate customer connect opportunities, in addition to company leads, to meet or exceed sales targets
- Develop and maintain outstanding working relationship with customers and potential customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- Maintain a schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned location
- Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate sales
- Work closely with Sales Manager and team to ensure goal is achieved
What does the day-to-day look like?
In this role, you'll be responsible for residential sales. You'll work one-on-one with homeowners to present, design, and sell our award-winning security and automation solutions.
At CPI, we'll equip you with the tools and resources for lead generation, prospecting, and networking so you can focus on educating and connecting with more customers.
Who should apply?
We are looking for go-getters who can work independently while exceeding goals. If you're an experienced sales professional and excellent communicator,you enjoy building relationships with customers and solving problems, or you want a career with purpose, this opportunity is for you.
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience preferred, but will train the right individual
- Highly driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and integrity
- Strong time-management, organizational and prioritization abilities
- Knowledge of local market
- Demonstrates strong communications skills and professional credibility to influence sales leaders and professionals
- Detail-oriented, creative, and decisive
- Ability to adopt to quick business changes
- Experience working with a CRM system (i.e. Salesforce) is a plus
CPIprovides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.