Kitchen and Bath Designer
| Builders FirstSource|
United States, California, San Diego
7292 Miramar Road (Show on map)
|September 10, 2023|
Kitchen and Bath Designer
Miramar CA Home Center - 7292 Miramar Rd (92121), 7292 Miramar Rd, San Diego, California, United States of America
Thursday, February 16, 2023
The Dixieline Lumber and Home Centers are conveniently located throughout San Diego County, offering both homeowners and contractors complete customer service. Our sales staff can help select the proper hardware, tools and supplies needed for just about any project. Today, Dixieline Lumber & Home Centers is owned by Builders FirstSource, the largest supplier of building products, prefabricated components, and value-added services to the residential construction market in the U.S.
Under general supervision serves as the professional point of contact for specialty product customers by working with clients to coordinate and create design projects including Kitchen and Bath, Millwork, etc., renovations and remodels by evaluating scope of projects, integrating information into design layout and resolving issues. Actively engages in selling company products and services.
* Consults with customers to determine project requirements by preparing information regarding design, specifications, materials, and estimated costs.
* Designs plan layout as requested by customer, utilizing blueprints or sketches. May initiate and control specialty orders: purchases, coordinates freight, production, delivery and proper customer invoicing.
* Coordinates the purchase of needed materials and add-on sales.
* Makes sales calls in the field to measure, sell, follow-up, etc. as part of providing exceptional customer service.
* Works with purchasing department and/or appropriate buyers on special orders including creation of purchase orders.
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and two (2) years drafting, architectural design or CAD application experience; or equivalent experience and education.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource,
please call (214)765-3990 or email: . Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
Share this job: