At Jamf, people are at the core of everything we do. We do what's right for our customers, our employees, our communities and our world. We take pride in simplifying technology for tens of thousands of customers around the globe and helping organizations succeed with Apple.
Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Choose to work in the office, connect 100% remote from your home, or find the blend that works best for you.
What you'll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work.
The Solutions Architect, Business Operations - Oracle will be accountable for shaping and delivering cloud solutions for our business stakeholders. This role will provide thought leadership on industry best practices and new technologies that improve our data architecture, operations, and delivery to provide competitive advantage to our organization.The demonstrated expertise in multiple business processes to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the technology stack.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Leads solution design of highly visible ERP corporate transformation initiatives ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget
- Design, create, improve and maintain Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP platform while applying the necessary best practices and logic
- Deliver technology plans, roadmaps, guidance, and the associated governance that is required to enable technology changes to be effective
- Provide enterprise leadership and guidance for ERP and back office data management, data modeling, master data management, data governance, transformations, enrichment, data integrations and data pipelines
- Communicate ERP and back office data architecture and process vision, technical strategies, and trade-offs across various levels in the organization
- Develop ERP and back office data architecture blueprints, patterns, roadmaps, and frameworks that enable adoption, reuse and standardization
- Collaborate with data leaders and stakeholders, such as Enterprise Business Intelligence and Product teams to ensure alignment of data strategy and governance
- Work with Business stakeholders, Analysts, Developers and Project Managers through project initiation and delivery
What we are looking for:
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- Certifications/Licensures: Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP certification (Preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in IT Enterprise Applications role with understanding of testing and quality assurance processes. (Required)
- Minimum of 5 years experience implementing enterprise application architectures (Required)
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on system development as a data analyst, architect, or developer role in Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP (Required)
- Experience with professional communication across mediums: verbal, written, presentations, Zoom (or equivalent) (Required)
- Experience in systems implementation methodologies including waterfall and agile
- Comfortable with resolving conflicting viewpoints and achieving agreement
- Experience working in a global organization, supporting multiple regions
- Disciplined process orientation, attention to details, troubleshooting skills, and root cause analysis expertise.
- Ability to think critically and strategically and to collaborate effectively with staff at all levels.
- Ability to display tact and diplomacy in difficult or sensitive situations.
- Ability to proactively solve problems and work independently.
- Skilled at effectively resolving conflict.
- Detail oriented, a strong communicator with great interpersonal skills.
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology, 2022.
- Named a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our 90% employee retention rate agrees.
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 70,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits - which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- We offer flexible work-life in a choice-based office model and new hires receive a #WFH stipend to better their work space.
- Benefits are a critical part of the "whole employee experience". Our benefits package includes generous paid time off, including VTO, health and mental health benefits, family planning services, retirement and more.
- 22 of 25 world's most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
What is a Jamf?
You go above and beyond for others, are willing to help, and support the team around you. You value and learn from different perspectives. You are curious and resourceful, a problem-solver, self-driven and constantly improving. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You're not a jerk. You are someone who cares about doing the right thing.
What does Jamf do?
Jamf extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. We believe the experience of using a device at work or school should feel the same, and be as secure as, using a personal device. With Jamf, IT and security teams are able to confidently manage and protect Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV devices, easing the burden of updating, deploying and securing the data used by their end-users. Jamf's purpose is to simplify work by helping organizations manage and secure an Apple experience that end-users love and organizations trust.
We are free-thinkers, can-doers and problem crushers with a passion for helping customers empower their workforce to focus on their jobs, not the hassles of managing technology - freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We have over 2,500 employees worldwide who are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work each and every day.
Get social with us and follow the conversation at #OneJamf