WTVC is seeking a Creative Services Producer. The person will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, shooting, and editing cutting edge promotional spots for the stations' news and marketing initiatives. Experience shooting with DSLRs and/or Blackmagic Cinema cameras is a plus.
Although every day will not look the same here are some of the main day to day responsibilities of our Creative Services Producer.
- Coordinate with internal clients (sales, news, etc.) to establish project goals, requirements and deadlines
- Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of production, including working with internal clients, external partners, and talent
- Work with sales management and Account Executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
- Accurately and promptly turn in all client billing to department manager
- Operate remote trucks for events such as satellite up-links and multi-camera remote productions
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Premier
- Experience using Adobe After Effects and motion graphic templates preferred
- Ability to collaborate with others in a high-paced newsroom and/or production environment
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form projects
- Ability to write, shoot, and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography, and composition
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of high-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives, and edit systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
- A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!