Job posting has expiredBack to search results
Account Manager - Arborist
United States, Centennial
15558 East Hinsdale Circle (Show on map)
|June 24, 2023|
Job Summary As a Sales Arborist your focus will be to develop, grow and support your assigned sales territory.
This role will involve spending time with clients and prospects to diagnose and monitor landscapes, as well as estimating jobs and providing estimates for the work to be completed. You will be the trusted advisor for the property owner and will become an integral part of the health and safety of the environment you serve. You'll set up crews, validate the work is being performed, and ensure jobs are completed to clients' satisfaction, as well as obtain referrals, network, and develop new business.
We offer full benefits, minimum guarantees, and uncapped potential in commission earnings. Total compensation can range from $50,000 to $250,000 + annually based on performance in the territory. Job Description *About SavATree*
SavATree was created 45 years ago with a singular purpose to save huge populations of trees threatened by the gypsy moth epidemic. Since that point, we have expanded the services that we offer and grown nationally into an amazing team of talented professionals, with diverse backgrounds, who have built extraordinary careers by providing the very best Tree, Plant, and Lawn Care services to our customers. We pride ourselves on being a company rooted in the preservation and care of the plants and trees we serve versus removing them from the landscape.
We value teamwork, integrity, respect, believing in making a positive impact, while rewarding our team member's performance. This unique combination results in a caring, collaborative, and compassionate environment that is driven by a strong competitive spirit. Working at SavATree is beyond work...it's a calling, where we make a difference in the environment every day! At SavATree, you will spend your time learning, collaborating, having fun, and taking pride in the work that we do daily to support our customers and the health and wellbeing of the great outdoors. That is why we say *"when you work here, you thrive here."*
We are seeking individuals who wish to grow and thrive with us!
* Have a passion for working outdoors and making a positive impact on the environment.
* Love solving customer's problems and helping them preserve their tree, plant, and lawn care health through industry leading solutions.
* Resilient and resourceful in the face of change in a fast growth company.
* Motivated to learn and grow, always looking for opportunities for self-development.
* Possess a high level of integrity and is obsessed with delivering on the customer promise.
* Have hands-on experience, is detail oriented, enjoys technical challenges, and spending time with others.
* While green industry experience is not required, having a degree in Arboriculture, Urban Forestry, Horticulture, Plant or Environmental Sciences, Landscape Management, or equivalent experience - is preferred and will accelerate your learning journey!
*Looking for a role you can thrive in and make an impact?*
In the *Sales Arborist* role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our field specialists who deliver work and new and existing customers while applying your expertise to ensure the health and well-being of each client's landscape.
Your focus will be to develop, grow and support your assigned sales territory.
This role will involve spending time with clients and prospects to diagnose and monitor landscapes, as well as estimating jobs and providing estimates for the work to be completed. Your role is to be the trusted advisor for the property owner and to become an integral part of the health and safety of the environment you serve.
You'll set up crews, validate the work is being performed, and ensure jobs are completed to clients' satisfaction, as well as obtain referrals, network, and develop new business.
You will also participate in community and industry events such as presentations to horticultural associations, garden clubs, trade shows, and community organizations, interacting with stakeholders to preserve, care for and protect the properties that we serve together.
*Why you might love working here?*
We offer comprehensive sales, leadership, and job-specific training and development opportunities. We will support your continuing education in the industry, including financial support in becoming an ISA Certified Arborist.
You'll work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety. We're collaborative, so you'll have the ability to connect and share knowledge with experts in the field and have some fun along the way.
Most importantly, you will learn every day while taking care of the environment and making a positive impact for the trees and plants you serve.
*Our Company Perks: *
* At SavATree, we provide a lucrative compensation package and we will support your transition into a sales territory, providing both a "floor" (minimum guarantee) as well as "unlimited upside potential" in commission earnings as you grow the territory. This way you can start earning immediately and maximize your commissions dollars over time! Most of our Sales Arborists earn more than $130,000 in total compensation annually.
* We offer a competitive a benefits program including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
* 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
* Time-off to support your work/life balance
* Company sponsored vehicle programs
* Competitive Employee Referral Bonus Programs
* Annual Winner's Circle Contest for our top performing team members that includes an all expense paid vacation
* We offer minimum guarantees and uncapped potential in commission earnings! Total compensation can range from $50,000 to $250,000 + annually based on performance in the territory.
* Physical demands of this role:*
These physical demands described must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is subject to frequently lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
*SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace*