Job posting has expiredBack to search results
| Memorial Health System|
United States, Illinois, Springfield
701 North 1st Street (Show on map)
|May 20, 2023|
Provides residential-based recovery services to individuals struggling with behavioral health issues. Works with adults to help ensure daily living needs are met. Provides skill building to assist adults in the development of functional, interpersonal, and community living skills that have negatively been impacted by behavioral health issues. Helps ensure continuity of care for high-risk individuals suffering from emotional issues through direct clinical intervention, monitoring, and advocacy. Completes paperwork per agency policies and requirements of funding sources.
Embodies the Memorial Health System Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency that support our mission, vision and values.
Shift/Schedule: Thursday - Monday, 4PM - 12 AM
*Evening and weekend premium pay applies*
High school diploma or GED certificate required.
1. Provides individual skills training in activities of daily living, including managing medications, budgeting, meal preparation, housekeeping, personal hygiene, and other areas as needed to promote independence in daily living.
2. Assists clients in meeting their recovery plan goals and promotes clients' overall safety and well-being.
3. Supports program expectations, rules, and procedures.
4. Follows appropriate sanitary practices in food storage, meal preparation, and clean up.
5. Embodies the Memorial Health System Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency that support the mission, vision and values:
6. Maintains adequate housekeeping standards at all times.
7. Organizes household functions and monitors and reports facility maintenance.
8. Demonstrates willingness to enhance knowledge of behavioral health, to be flexible when working with others, and to adhere to a solid work ethic when working independently.
9. Provides required number of hours of services per week to individuals within the Residential Program.
10. Completes all mandatory education requirements, including monthly clinical supervision as required by the Illinois Department of Human Services.
11. Performs other related work as required or requested.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.