Prosser (www.prosserinc.com), a PRIME AE Group company, an integrated planning and engineering firm supporting clients in several diverse markets including the Department of Defense, Transportation, Healthcare, Higher Education, Commercial, Retail, and Residential, is seeking a Senior Landscape Architect in Jacksonville, FL. In joining with PRIME AE Group, Inc. (www.primeeng.com), Prosser has become part of a multi-faceted and rapidly growing architectural and engineering firm with 19 office locations and over 475+ employees throughout the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Southeast and Northeast areas.
We are seeking a creative and energetic addition to our team to lead design projects, guide design strategy, and contribute creative and technical expertise. The position provides consultation to clients and applies expertise to guide project teams in research, preparation and delivery of plans, designs, documents and specifications. The Senior Landscape Architect serves as a mentor and fosters a culture that encourages employee growth and engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture
- Landscape Architect Registration (State of Florida).
- 5 or more years of experience executing land and/or landscape planning, architecture and design projects
- 2 or more years of experience managing and leading design projects.
- Leadership or supervisory experience preferred.
- Leadership - able to lead staff and demonstrate proficiency in training, developing, coaching, mentoring, and retaining a highly motivated workforce.
- Able to lead the advancement of conceptual and design strategy while applying technical expertise and creativity focusing on client success.
- Strong master planning, visionary, and design skills
- Analytical Problem-Solving & Decision Making - able to research, analyze, identify viable options, draw sound conclusions, present findings, and make thoughtful recommendations related to technical aspects of project delivery, proposed project approaches and design solutions.
- Results and Efficiency -ensures efficient, accurate and high quality design is integrated into the project deliverables.
- Team Orientation & Interpersonal - highly motivated team-player with ability to drive consensus, develop and maintain collaborative relationships. Communication - able to effectively and persuasively express self, using language and grammar in a professional manner.
- Organization & Time Management - able to plan, schedule and organize time to achieve project milestones within or ahead of established time frames.
- Planning, design, and construction documentation for a wide range of projects.
- Produce landscape architectural designs, construction drawings, and accurate project detailing.
- Site Due Diligence, research, and site analysis.
- Produce graphic presentations, plans, sections, elevations, and the like.
- Coordination with local jurisdictions, agencies, and consultants.
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Familiarity with Sketchup
- Ability to work and collaborate with others
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Microsoft Office
- Graphic Skills
PRIME AE Group is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.