Job posting has expiredBack to search results
Assistant Manager - Training Production
| Honda North America|
|paid time off, paid holidays, sick time, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), company vehicle|
United States, California, Torrance
1919 Torrance Boulevard (Show on map)
|August 09, 2023|
American Honda Motor Co
What Makes a Honda, is Who makes a Honda
Honda has a clear vision for the future, and it's a joyful one. We are looking for individuals with the skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals.
At our core is innovation. Honda is constantly innovating and developing solutions to drive our business with record success. We strive to be a company that serves as a source of "power" that supports people around the world who are trying to do things based on their own initiative and that helps people expand their own potential. To this end, Honda strives to realize "the joy and freedom of mobility" by developing new technologies and an innovative approach to achieve a "zero environmental footprint."
We are looking for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, continuous improvement values, and a strong work ethic to join our team.
If your goals and values align with Honda's, we want you to join our team to Bring the Future!
About this Position:
This position supports Parts, Service & Technical business objectives by managing the production of visual assets, training materials, resources, and learning management system/applications in response to market studies and needs analyses to educate Honda/Acura dealership personnel, Honda/Acura vehicle owners, and American Honda's Parts, Service & Technical Field personnel.
* Manage the Production Team - Rich media production, product quality assurance, workflow scheduling, asset management, and archiving, including special projects
* Manage Learning Management (LMS) Team - LMS activities: hosting the training, Dealer Personnel Tracking System (DPTS), training records, etc.
* Manage Data Analytics Team - Market analyses and reporting on training-related data, including training effectiveness and customer satisfaction metrics
* Manage Dealer Professionals Recognition program - Supplier workflow management, cost management, award fulfilment, and dealer support and billing
* Personnel Management - Hire, coach, and support Associate and Contingent staff in job development
Who we are seeking:
We are looking for qualified people and diverse background and experiences, open minds, and a disciplined work ethic, to bring the future to Honda.
Required Work Experience:
What differentiates Honda and makes us an employer of choice?
Honda is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.