CONSTANT GRIND BARISTA- $16/HR-FT
Company : Name Linked
Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati
Food & Beverage - Hourly
Regular Full-Time - Union
The incumbent in this position is responsible for under the direction of restaurant management, establishing the preparation and presentation of beverages including tasting, product specification, and sanitation.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum six (6) months of related experience required
- Able to work a varied work schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to read and understand all policies and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to complete standard forms and reports.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Be team-oriented and enjoy working with and assisting people.
- Able to exercise judgment on an independent basis.
- Be articulate and possess a professional appearance and demeanor.
- MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE
- Present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and guests.
- Ability to restock needed materials and retrieve dropped items.
- Use a cash register.
- Distinguish between different denominations of currency and make correct change.
- Read ticket totals, total credit vouchers and log checks.
- Use machines and equipment including, but not limited to: include cash register system, credit card machines, and calculator.
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a restaurant in a fast-paced environment, with constant exposure to general public and excessive noise. Also, there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.