Solvere Technical Group is seeking a Program Manager to assist the government in the execu tion of maritime maintenance and related IT program management functions to include identifying program scope, defining objectives and developing a recommendation for a course of action to achieve defined milestones in accordance with DoD Instruction 5000.02, Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual (JFMM) and Defense Business Systems (DBS) requirements from DoD Instruction 5000.75. Efforts will include:
- Support N43 team by providing IT requirement support required to establish a Program of Record (POR) and assisting in moving the maintenance community in the direction of enterprise, COTS, net centric, IT solutions.
- Assist in establishing and managing Integrated Product Team (IPTs) as a means to achieve defined IT acquisition milestones through the coordinated delivery of defined products and processes.
- Support N43 team by providing IT Functional Sponsorship support to the Defense Business System (DBS) Acquisition Framework. Assist in the development of DBS integrated plans, processes and documentation. Assist government in the execution of DBS requirements including IT requirement, development, testing, production, deployment and support.
- Assist in the development of the management plan and associated Project, Program and Portfolio (PPP) documentation that will be utilized to execute the effort.
- Assist in the development and provide support for the iterative change process (assessment/documentation).
- Support N43 team as it develops IT Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and other management planning, reporting methods and documentation, such as, milestone charts, and lead time charts identifying, at a minimum, applicable scope, goals, and objectives, work packages, associated tasks, duration, critical path, timelines, and resources.
- Prepare for and assist the government's participation in program defined IT Program Management Reviews (PMRs) such as Preliminary Design Reviews (PDRs), Critical Design Reviews (CDRs), Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs) and Release Readiness Reviews (RRRs) with system developers and integrators.
The candidate must have the following experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of program management experience in Navy combat, weapon and ancillary systems.
- Demonstrated quality leadership and responsibility of leadership and responsibility, managing multiple projects and multidisciplinary teams related to engineering services in support of the Navy fleet.
- Demonstrated experience managing contracts greater than 10 million dollars with a minimum of 2 subcontractors
The candidate must have the following education:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable Engineering, Mathematics, or Business discipline.
It is desired that the applicant has the following experience:
- Ten years program management experience with Navy combat, weapon, and ancillary systems.
It is desired that the applicant has the following education:
- Master of Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited university.
- Remaining in a stationary position
- Often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another
- Communicating with others to exchange information
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds
About the Company Visit
Solvere Technical Group is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.