Back to search results
| University of California - Los Angeles Health|
United States, California, Los Angeles
|December 03, 2023|
Description We are seeking to hire apart-time Student Assistant to assist CNSR faculty and staff with researchingscience and medical related topics (primarily in functional GI disorders andbrain-gut-microbiome interactions) provided by Center investigators. Inthis role, you will assist with writing clear, accurate and engaging content tobe posted on the Center's website and other social medial channels. You willalso assist with researching and using SEO guidelines to increase web andsocial media traffic and engagement and generate regular reports and assist inupdating Center's website content. Provide administrative support asneeded including, but not limited to, copying, filing and running errands toother campus offices.
Salary range: $15.00-$27.00 Hourly
* Excellent writing and editing skills in English
* Registered UCLA student
* Ability to read and understand scientific/medical journal articles and distill the knowledge into an engaging post that is understandable by lay audience.
* Experience doing research using multiple sources including PubMed
* Promote social media content
* Science major preferred
* Ability to work in graphics software such as Photoshop, Illustrator helpful
* Ability to do video editing helpful