Back to search results
| University of California - Los Angeles Health|
United States, California, Inglewood
|September 16, 2023|
Description Venice Family Clinic is a leader in providing comprehensive, high-quality primary health care to people in need with compassion, dignity and respect. In November 2021, Venice Family Clinic merged with South Bay Family Health Care, uniting more than a century of experience helping patients regardless of their income, insurance or immigration status. The organization now has more than 500 staff who serve 45,000 people from the Santa Monica Mountains through the South Bay. We have 17 locations plus two mobile clinics and an expansive street medicine program for people experiencing homelessness. Read more about us at: venicefamilyclinic.org
Come join our Venice Family Clinic (VFC) as a Facilities Manager. Under the guidance and direction of the Director of Facilities, the Facilities Manager will:
* Troubleshoot and provide administrative support for all VFC sites, including repair, renovations, construction and remodeling.
* Act as liaison between outside vendors and VFC management and staff.
* Maintain communications with VFC department Management Team that are requesting maintenance services.
* Support coordination of all moves into clinics, office space and storage space.
* Work with the facilities team to ensure that operational requirements and needs are met regularly.
* Manage all maintenance and custodial services in order to keep all sites clean and in safe repair.
* Provide direct oversight, supervision and discipline of facilities and courier staff.
* Travel to our various locations throughout LA County as needed.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values of the Venice Family Clinic. We believe the professional and clinical environments are enhanced when diverse groups of people with diverse ideas come together.
The University of California, Los Angeles is required to provide a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to experience, skills, knowledge, abilities, education, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. It is not typical for an individual to be offered a salary at or near the top of the range for a position. Salary offers are determined based on final candidate qualifications and experience. The full salary range for this position is $50700.00-$100300.00 Annually.
* Bachelor's Degree, or certification as a Certified Facility Manager (CFM), or 5-7 years of related work experience.
* Knowledge of supervisory principles and practices, and ability to motivate staff in order to meet objectives.
* Experience and skill in effectively directing people and delegating work.
* Written English skills sufficient to produce protocols, facility assessments, and document resolution of work orders.
* Proficient oral language skills in both Spanish and English to communicate effectively with people of diverse educational, cultural, and economic backgrounds.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and experience working with CMMS systems (preferably Worxhub).
* Experience in managing multiple projects, ability to work in a very busy setting with conflicting priorities, and ability to work independently and follow through on assignments.
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
* Knowledge of construction related activities, ability to move 50 pounds, and ability to perform physical work such as moving and relocating equipment.
* Ability and willingness to travel to our various locations.