Come join our team as a Spray Dry Operator at DSM-Firmenich. Here, you will work with the best ingredients on the planet making over 900 flavors and scents. Come feel empowered knowing you are contributing to lives of many across the planet!
Your key responsibilities
* Verify correct items have been picked before adding to the mixing tank and weigh materials for each batch
* Ensure materials are mixed accurately per batch instructions
* Transfer liquids as needed from vessel to vessel and run the Dryer as directed on each batch sheet
* Accurately and completely fill out paperwork as needed
* Disassemble, clean, sanitze and reassemble equipment during wash-ups
* Fill in for Powder Packer position as needed
* High School Diploma / GED preferred and prior experience handling chemicals.
* Minimum 1-3 years of packing compounding experience and understanding of special formula instructions.
* Knowledge of G.M.P's (Good Manufacturing Practices) and H.A.C.C.P (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points)
* Forklift experience and ability to be on your feet up to 90% of the day
* Ability to lift a 35 lb product hose; frequently move, lift, pull & push up to 50 lbs
* Ability to work in a facility with minimal temperature control, exposed to local temperature variations (hot & cold)
* We offer competitive pay, career growth opportunities, and outstanding benefit programs
* Barrier-free communities within our organization where every employee is equally valued and respected - regardless of their background, beliefs, or identity;
* A culture that prioritizes safety and well-being, both physically and mentally;
* The opportunity to work for a company where sustainability is much more than a claim and is core to our strategy and purpose;
* A rich history and a promising future of bold scientific innovation and passionate creation with our customers;